new house new room

Eva's p.o.v

I opened my eyes after my nap and john was asleep I looked behind us and nick and simon were of course playing with Celestine and they were baby talking her I smiled and looked back at john and rested my head on his shoulder I felt him shift a bit and I looked at my clock we still had thirty minutes left, I put my hand down and sighed and picked up my book and I felt a head on my shoulder I knew it was john I smiled.

Thirty minutes later
The plane leaned and I woke john I grabbed my stuff and put celestine in her car seat and carried her out and the guys followed we got off the plane and we saw my mum there to pick us all up she jumped up and down and smiled she hugged us all and immediately looked at celestine "is this the beautiful baby I have been waiting to meet" she said I smiled and nodded she grabbed celebrations softly and stared down at her john wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his thumb in circles on my stomach as usual and we both watched my mom " I can't believe I am a. Grandma now I am so happy, nick you need to have kids to" she said he just looked down and blushed, he was married to Julianne but they hadn't had a child yet. We all walked to the car and got in john held celestine the entire way already being protective I just smiled. On the way I told my mom about me moving in with john and I hadn't ever seen her so happy. We soon pulled up to my mom's house and we all got out "ok so all of us are going to my house to help pack up so I can take it to johns house ,mum will you watch the baby?" I asked "what kind of question is that, OF COURSE!!" She said John gave her all the stuff and we got in our cars and headed to my house we all immediately started to pack my stuff and took it to johns, I believe I forgot to mention I had been to his house many times before so it wasn't new, we put all of my stuff in his room and organized, by the time we were do e it was already 11:00 pm and I was exhausted a I think 12 hour plane ride  And a thirty minute car drive and then packing and unpack for four hours, that's alot "john, tomorrow we have to set up celestine's room so we have to get pain a crib, toys all of that" he looked at me while I spoke and nodded when I was done we tha ked the guys and they left, soon a after john went to go get the baby and I made some food for john and I.
Twenty minutes later
I finished the little bit of food and John walked in talking to celestine I smiled and watched form the kitchen he was telling her how much he loved her and all this cute stuff he soon saw me and smiled at me and kissed me "where are we going to put her for the night?" He said  I thought for a minute "well we can take one of your big drawers and lay her in that next to the Jed my grandparents did it to me when I was an infant so it would work" he laughed but nodded and we did exactly that, she immediately fell asleep and John and I laid down, his arms flew around me and he rubbed his thumb in circles on my back instead of my stomach since I was facing him, we looked at each other until I fell Into the best sleep.

Next morning
I opened my eyes and John was asleep I smiled and got yo immediately checking on celestial she was asleep and beautiful as ever, it seems like she was born yesterday, she I already a week in two days old, I know it's not much but when your a young parent and you only have one child and it was your first,  a week and two days is already a lot. I walked down stairs hearing laughing and I saw all the guys sitting on the couch laughing, I sighed in relief "HEY how did you all get in!?" They all looked at me "oh the door was unlocked" simon said, i just rolled my eyes and smiled, and as usual I cooked food, soon simon walked in with Roger "where is the princess" simon said " she is upstairs in johns room" as soon as I said that Roger and simon went racing upstairs "I GOT DIBS ON HOLDING HER FIRST!!" "NO I DO!!" They both yelled I Laughed and continued to cook I heard nick and Andy laugh. Minutes later Roger walked down stairs holding celestine and he was talking to her, simon walked down giving John a piggy back ride and they were talking and laughing I grabbed my camera and had a feeling there was going to be a good moment I would want to capture. I walked into the living room and saw nick holding celestine I smiled and sat next to john his arms wrapped around me and all of us watched nick, soon. He lifted her in the air and we awed and I took a picture,

I showed john the picture and he smiled widely I passed the picture around and Nick brought her down and looked at the picture and smiled he put it on a table and looked at her again

I showed john the picture and he smiled widely I passed the picture around and Nick brought her down and looked at the picture and smiled he put it on a table and looked at her again. I laid back against johns chest and sighed and watched all the guys laugh I got up and grabbed some water and went back in and john and roger were sitting next to each other and I decided to take a picture they were both laughing and I called john and he looked at me laughing and I snapped the picture it came out and I smiled satisfied and put it on the table

 I laid back against johns chest and sighed and watched all the guys laugh I got up and grabbed some water and went back in and john and roger were sitting next to each other and I decided to take a picture they were both laughing and I called joh...

Soon I got up "ok john we need to start the baby's room and get baby stuff," I said he sighed but nodded getting up.
Four hours later
We already got all the baby stuff and we had already started painting "ok so we will do one wall pink and the other white" I said John looked at me "umm no pink and white everybody does that lets dooooo......red and black" he said I looked at him shocked "NO john this is a little girl" I said "let's do....purple and white" I said he thought about it and nodded "that sounds good" I smiled and we started to paint, I felt something on my back and I saw that he painted my back all purple and I gasped "JOHN" I said he just laughed I got purple paint and put it all over him we soon had a paint fight and the room eventually got done I slipped and fell and John fell also he looked at me while we both laughed and he leaned in and kissed me I pulled away and ran out laughing he growled and ran after me. Soon we set up the crib after painting and then we got her entire room done and it looked amazing I smiled at John and he went downstairs and took her from the couch and laid her in the crib we, soon stood for like ten minutes Utes just staring at the beautiful daughter we made together.

Srry it's so short