4

Emma stood in shock as her jaw dropped. She then said she had to go make a phone call, about me I assume. Probably to Killian. If all this is right and I am their daughter that would make a lot of sense. Henry said to me that I act a lot like Emma and Killian. I sat at the kitchen table when Henry came down the stairs. "Did you ask?!" He said excitedly. "Mhm...." I was too deep in thought to really pay attention. "What's wrong? Are you not her?!"

"I don't know..... you know your sisters name right?" I asked. "Yes, Arebella Swan-Jones. I already know that's your name by the look on your face." Emma then comes into the kitchen where me and Henry are talking. "I have to run out. I'll be back in about 15 minutes. Nico- Uh..." she was confused what to call me I could tell. "Bella. You can call me Bella." I could tell by the look on Emma's face that I very well could be her daughter. I assumed she was going to talk to Killian  "Well then Bella, Henry there's some snacks in the fridge and cereal. The toaster is broken because Killian tried to toast a piece of bread by himself" Emma said slightly smiling at the last bit.

Emma's Point of View

A million thoughts were running through my head. Maybe Bella was my daughter! After all everybody comes to this town for a reason. It's fate as Henry puts it. The drive to the docks seemed a lot shorter because I was so lost in thought. Once I got there I ran to Killian's boat. "Killian!" I walked onto his ship, almost slipping on a puddle of water but I felt someone catch me. I looked up and saw Killian. "Aye Swan. What's the rush?" He could tell I needed to talk to him. "Come here" I said as I grabbed his hand and speed walked over to a nearby bench. As soon as we sat down and Killian had a chance to open his mouth I blurted "I found her." Killian looked confused. "Found who?"

"Arebella! Our daughter!" Killians reaction was very similar to mine I assume. His jaw dropped and he grabbed my hand. "Are you sure Swan?" That was one thing I had to think about. "Pretty sure! I'm not sure anyone else is named Arebella Swan-Jones! Plus Henry says everyone comes here for a reason" I looked into Killians eyes. It's like I could see the ocean in them. "Well then. Lets go talk to our daughter!" Killian said. I could tell he was exited. When Arebella was born Killian called her little sailor. I could tell he was exited to raise a daughter. I felt so bad when we had to give her away.

When me and Killian were in my car I said "We should get whale to do a DNA test. To be sure." Killian agreed then we pulled into the driveway. "Wait one more thing Swan. Does she know?" Come to think of it I hadn't actually told Bella she was most likely our daughter. "No not yet. Well I mean she knows about her name but I haven't officially told her.. You can tell her Killian." I could see the excitement in his eyes when I told him I hadn't told Bella.

Arebella's Point of View

When Killian and Emma walked in Henry and I  hurried into positions on the couch. Henry had told me they were most likely going to want to talk. Suddenly I remembered something. From when I was a baby, little sailor. I remember someone calling me that for some odd reason. I think it was Killian because Henry had explained to me about the fairytale characters. He said Killian was Captain Hook. Killian and Emma walked into the room and both sat down on chairs on both sides of Henry and I, who have basically claimed sections of the couch.

"So.. what did Henry tell ya?" Emma asked. "Well he told me about the fairytale characters and who they are in this town, he told me about magic, and he attempted to explain his twisted family tree."it was very confusing though, Henry's adoptive mom was also his step-great grandmother or something like that. "Not just his twisted family tree. It's yours too mate." Killian said with a smile. I felt one creep onto my face. "Well we don't know for sure. We're pretty sure though. So tomorrow we have arranged a DNA test to be sure." Emma explained.

The rest of the day after that was pretty normal though, well normal in this house. Killian said bloody hell about 50 times an hour. Henry was trying to explain more. And Emma was rushing around trying to help Killian and Henry.