5

The next morning after breakfast Emma was going to take me to get a DNA test done. I was kind of scared! 90% of me is sure that I am their daughter. But... that 10% is scared that I will disappoint Emma and Killian, well their whole family if I'm not. I don't want to run away again!

"Hey Bella, Henry! Breakfast is ready!" Emma yelled up the stairs. Henry and I both walked out of our rooms running our eyes. We then smelled breakfast, pancakes and shoved each other out of the way while running down the stairs. "Aye no need to rush!" Killian jokingly said as he was stuffing his face with the pancakes.

After we had all eaten Emma and I had set off. It was pretty much a silent car ride, I could tell Emma was anxious. So was I! I wanted to know if these incredible kind people were my family! Alice and Matt were really nice to me, but I feel it was out of pity. Ugh Bella stop getting so paranoid! Before I know it we were at the doctors office. The doctor was quite annoying though. Asking all these questions about me and how I got here, and where I lived before, but eventually he had the test done!

We entered the room and Dr. Whale pulled out a file. It had Swan Written on it. I assumed it was mine- or Emma's family file. Emma was squeezing the soft fabric of the arm of her chair. She was getting impatient and was probably about to say something when the doctor said "Congratulations Ms.Swan. Little Bella here is your daughter!" The thoughts couldn't even register in my brain. The first thing I said was "I'm not little. I'm actually quite tall for a 15 year old.." I glanced over at Emma she was just gazing ahed. She finally snapped out of it, stood up and gave me a hug. "Welcome to the family, Arebella."

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry it was so short but I just started a new fanfic! It's about The 5th Wave! So.. go read it? XD also I have a couple options as to what could happen next chapter. Just comment telling me what one.

Arebella and Killian bonding time. (Aweeeeeeee!)

A little bit of Arebellas backstory.

or Ari's (Arebella) first day of school! (If so comment what should happen. Like if she hangs out with Henry, does her own thing etc.)

So yeah! Please comment which one! I neeed feeeeedddddbaaaacccckkkkkkk