7

The next morning I woke up to he sound of an alarm. I then remembered I had to go to school. My first day. Yay.. I'll be the new girl. I sigh and slowly get out of bed. I get a camo jacket, a White tank top, jeans, and brown combat boots. I also grabbed the black beanie that Lizzie gave me for Christmas last year.

I go downstairs and flop on the couch. About two minutes later Henry comes down the stairs. I sit up. I was going to ask him questions about our school. "Hey Henry."

"Hey Ari. So uh.. if you want you can hang out with me today?"

"Perfect! I was just going to ask that. I hate being alone."

SCREEECHH. A shooting pain goes through my head as an image of me as a baby alone in a forest appears. But it goes away as soon as it comes.

"Ari! Are you alright?" Emma says. I must have screamed. I didn't notice though. By then the pain had gone away. "I-I... there was an I-image inside my h-head of me alone in t-the forest. When I was a-a baby. And my head S-started to hurt." Emma closed her eyes and gently let a breath escape her lips.

"It's kind of.. well.. you inherit that from me. That sometimes happens and the doctors don't know why. It only happens once every couple of months so don't worry." What was that?! Was it real? Was it fake? Was it me when I was younger? Well of course it was real.. or maybe not.. I don't know anymore.

"Well we better get going. Bye mom!" Henry says changing the subject. "Yes. Bye Bella bye Henry!" Emma says. "Bye Em-uh mom!" I say.

As me and Henry walk to school he says we have to stop somewhere along the way. To someone named Violets house? "Here uh.. wait here." Henry says as we are in front of a house. I look around and can faintly see the school from here. Next thing I know Henry is already back with a girl. Violet I assume. "Violet this is Arebella. Arebella this is Violet." Says Henry. "Oh uh hi! You can just call me Bella if you want." I introduce myself. "Hi Bella! Nice to meet you! So uh. Are you henrys friend?" Violet asks.

"Sister actually." I say as we begin walking. "Henry? You never mentioned it had a sister!" Henry then explains what happened. As we arrive in the yard of the school a boy starts approaching us. He looks kind of like Henry, except.. he doesn't. Well he has the brown hair. That's literally it. "Hey Austin!" Henry says to the boy which I guess is Austin. "Hey Henry, Violet" he then looks over at me. "And girl I've never seen before." I laugh. "I'm Arebella. You can call me Bella though. I'm Henry's sister." The bell then rings. "Hey uh Bella. Me and Violet have an early class to Austin can show you around!" Henry says while walking away with Violet.

"Oh uh?? Bye?" I say I'm sure he can't hear me though. "So uh.. follow me I guess?" Austin says.

A/N
AYEE so sorry for not posting! I've decided to post a new chapter every Saturday! And I'm gonna start doing a word found for each chapter su.. ye! Also I made a new cover! Tell me if you like this one or the old one more :P Leave suggestions in the comments.

Comment•

•Vote•

•And inhale oxygen!•

~L