6

After Emma released me from her arms I finally understood it. "Thank you so much Em-Ali-Uhhh.." a faint smile appeared on her face.

"You can call me whatever you want. By the way why did you say Ali?" Crap. Did I almost say Alice?! "Oh uhh Alice was my mo- Foster mom.. My foster dads name was Matt. She kinda looks like you! She has blond hair and green eyes, you're much more beautiful though." Emma smiled after the last statement.

"Thank you Ari! Oh uhh can I call you that?" As soon as she said Ari it reminded me of Lizzie. "Yeah!" I said pushing that thought out of my mind. Speaking of Lizzie she kinda looked like Regina! She had the black hair and.. well they just look the same! But oh well.. I'll never see Lizzie again and she doesn't even know I left. I was interrupted when I heard Emma say "So.. we should head home."

"Oh! Yeah. Tell everyone the big news."  I wanted to talk to Lizzie so bad. So I decided that when we get home I will text her.

We pulled up in the driveway and we both walked to the car. When we walked in Killian and Henry were sitting at the kitchen table. "So?" Killian said. His eyes sparkled a bit. Mo- Alice.. Said mine do that when I'm exited. I probably got that from him. Come to think of it I also must have gotten my eyes and love for sea from him too! I snapped out of my little mind tangent when Emma said "Killian. Meet your daughter!" Killians eyes widened as soon as Emma said that. He instantly stood up and gave me a big- and I mean big hug.

When we separated I pretended to just notice his hook. "Hey uh, what's with the hook?" I asked. I already knew because Henry had told me. "Oh.. uh a crocodile bit it off." Killian lied. I knew he was lying though. I raised an eyebrow at him and said "Sure" He could tell I knew and looked at Henry. Henry raised his hands as if the police had asked him to.

This time it was Killians turn to raise an eyebrow. "Ok fine! I told her about magic and everyone being a fairytale character." Henry confessed. I then noticed Emma was gone. "Where's Emma?" I asked. "On the phone with Mary-Margaret" Killian said. Mary-Margaret?! I thought. "Our grandma.." Henry said. "Oh.." i reply.

Arebellas flashback

"Moooommm!"

"Yes sweetie I'll be right there!"

It was the first day of 7th grade. I was trying to figure out what to wear. I had called Alice up for 'motherly advice' she came up and I asked her what to wear. She picked an outfit with a dress that didn't reach my knees and had flowers on it, along with a jean vest and brown leather boots. I had to wear translucent leggings because my new school had a stupid dress code.

"After school we are going to grandpas house."

"Ok!" I loved spending time with my grandfather. May I note that my 'grandparents' were quite young. About in there 50's or so.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"What happened to grandma?"

I kind of regretted asking that because Alice immediately teared up.

"Well honey.. grandma got into a car accident and.. didn't heal.." i could tell she wasn't telling the truth though.

"Mom?"

Alice sighed. "I forgot you had that thing." She was referring to how I could tell if people are lying or not.

"Well.. before you were born grandma started working later shifts at her office. Grandpa didn't think anything of it but later he found out she was cheating on him. They divorced shortly after and she moved away."

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Aye humans! So sorry for not updating in a while but I couldn't think of anything to write. I thought of this after reading some other fanfics. (Not all OUAT tho XD I just like reading fanfics on my many fandoms.) so yeh!

•Comment•

•Vote•

•And inhale oxygen!•

-L