Chapter 10: Discovery of the Hell Hounds

(____)=name
(H/c)=hair color
(H/l)= hair length
(E/c)= eye color
___________________

"I-I hope you burn in hell!" Alfred shouted as he went limp.

"I already have my seat reserved" Oliver laughed, standing up to fetch you from the basement.

He really is insane...isn't he?

____________________

You awoke in pitch black nothingness, face down on a cold, damp floor. "O-ow, my head" you frowned, sitting up and holding your head in your hands. What happened? All you could remember is Gil and Alfred, then Oliver came home and-"oh my god, gilbert!" Your memory practically screamed at you for forgetting such a horrible event!!

Standing up, you quickly felt around for a wall, which you used to guide yourself to a door.

Shaking the handle, you scowled, realizing it was locked.

"Sassafras...." You mumbled in frustration, feeling the wall for a light switch. Upon finding one, you flipped it, only to reveal that it didnt work. Great.

Please oh please be ok. You thought to yourself, praying that your friend wasnt hurt. But your actions were meaningless. Just seconds passed before a blood curdling scream could be heard from the other side of the door.

Gilbert....

You found your way to the door again, banging on it vigorously. "Oliver!! Let me out!! What have you done to Gil?!" You demanded.

When the door opened, you weren't surprised to see your beloved boyfriend drenched in blood. An odd, yet charming, smile on his face.

Before you could collect yourself enough to scream at him again, he handed you a box of matches, slamming the door in your face and quickly locking it "there is a lamp on the wall somewhere~!" He chimed, making you scream in annoyance.

"Oliver!! Let me out!! Let me see Gil!! Please!!" You cried and begged. But there was no answer. You knew exactly what was going to happen next. Who Oliver's next victim would be.

He did say there was a lamp on the wall...Maybe, after having some light in the room, you could find an escape and save Alfred from being on the menu of tonights dinner....

Frantically, you searched along the dark wall, feeling for any sort of lamp shaped object. You squealed to yourself when you found one, lighting it and wincing as the darkness around you vanished. On to the next step, finding a way out.

Once the room was lit, it was made pretty obvious that it was a cellar. Wine bottles lining the walls and all. You knew that the door you came in was locked, but there had to be at least one more way out. It was a cellar after all....

Grabbing the lantern, you started strolling up and down the isles, looking for a door or even a window. Something. Anything.

But...you didnt find either. What you found was much much worse....

There, tied up on the floor, surrounded by dogs that could have easily been mistaken for bears, was Arthur Kirkland. From this distance, you couldn't tell if he was dead or alive. But from all the bite marks on his paled body, you assumed the worse. And you defiantly did not want to wake up the dogs that made those marks...

A wave of panic spread across your body as one of the dogs opened up its eyes, making you drop your lantern (which made the light go out).

Slowly, you backed up into a wall, sliding down it and placing a shaky hand over your mouth to silence your heavy breath. Maybe it didn't see you. Maybe it went straight back to sleep.

You had to find out....

So, you pulled the box of matches out of your pocket, lighting one and holding it up to look around.

There wasn't much to look at....

Just a dog with big red eyes nearly inches from your face, growling and showing its teeth.

Making you scream and drop the match....

_____________________
((Hello loves!! I apologize that this chapter wasn't as well written as my other chapters were, i was in sort of a rush to upload it >_< the next chapter will either be uploaded later on today, or tomorrow. Depending on how much time i have....

I just want to give a quick shout out (yes, a shout out) to @trancy_pants . A good friend of mine who also writes AMAZING stories. So, go check her page out~!!

Also, im having a little contest. You see, i think the name of this story is boing, its just, 2p Engalnd x reader. Its plane...XD so, the contest is basically a name for this story. The winner will get the name on the story (obviously) and (as well as the two runner ups) a shout out! Good luck ^_^
~A ))