Sequel Part Three: Dresses and Sorrow

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(____), no one could have even begun to imagine a person like me ever falling for someone....they just imagine me killing ever single guy and girl I can get my hands on....and I hate that. I want someone to love. Someone to hold and care for. Someone who I can actually cook nonpoisonous food for....and (____)....poppet....your that person....and I love you.....(____)....-" Oliver got down on one knee, pulling a small box out of his pocket and opening it, revealing a blue and pink diamond ring, "-will....will you marry me?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You gasped, the tears forming in your (e/c) eyes betraying you as they leaked out, racing down your beet red face, "O-Oliver...."

"N-Now, I know I'm not the ideal person to spend the rest of your life with....I get that....and I know that your friends will defiantly have a say in this later on....but please.....make me the happiest man alive-"

You cut off the British man by placing a soft, warm, loving kiss on his plump, pink lips. In shock, his eyes widened before he slowly came to reality, wrapping his strong arms around you, "What do you think my answer is? You git~~" you giggled, knowing how much he hated the use of vulgar language, "Yes~! A thousand times yes! Honestly, if anyone says something against this...well.....well they can go f**k themselves!" you huffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

Oliver smiled, placing another soft kiss on your lips, "No swearing, poppet~~"

[ Flying Mint Bunny Time Skip ]

"Arthur?" you smiled, stepping out of the dressing room in a beautiful white wedding dress that sort of resembled a ball gown. The sweetheart neckline went perfect with the lace that wrapped around your torso and the gemstones that lined the bottom half of the dress, "I....think this the one~" Your smile grew as you stared at yourself in the full length mirror before you, before you turned to face your blonde friend.

Arthur and Alfred had decided to take you dress shopping, after all, every bride needs a wedding dress. No? Although, it was mostly Alfred, Arthur was sort of forced to come along, he....still didn't approve of all of this. "Yes yes it looks lovely...." he stated, not even looking up.

"You didn't even look...."

"(____)," Arthur sighed, standing up and walking over to you, "Do you honestly expect me to let this happen?"

"What do you mean....?" You frowned, knowing exactly what he meant.

"The wedding! Do you even love the guy-"

"Of course I do!" you cut him off.

"I think its cause you were terrified that he would have killed you if you said no...." Arthur managed to say with a straight face, a look of concern in his deep green eyes, "If so, you need to tell me....I can help...."

You were offended. How could he possibly think that!? Well, sure its probably true that Oliver would have killed you if you did end up saying no....but, you really did love him. With all your heart. And Arthur knew that. So why was he asking this? "No....Arthur...." you sighed, looking down at the dress you were wearing, playing with a strand of your (h/l), (h/c) hair,  "I really love him....I would have said yes even if I knew he wouldn't have killed me if I said no...."

"I see......well then...." the British man sighed, "That dress does look lovely on you...." He smiled slightly, that rare, caring smile, "And you're going to make a beautiful bride..."

"A-Arthur-"

Arthur quickly cut you off, placing a veil on your head, "And I'm going to miss seeing you all the time..."

You teared up, hugging your best friend tightly. This never occurred to you. After you marry Oliver, you wouldn't be able to see your friends as much as you used to.

No Alfred....

No Gilbert....

No Arthur....

But at least you'd be with the man you love, right?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the short chapter guys, I really wanted to show the relationship between Arthur and the reader. I think the next chapter, the wedding chapter may be the last chapter....

I really don't want to end this, but it can't go on forever, right? The story line will fall to bits and it'll all crumble in the end.

But not to fear, I do have many other stories on my page. A Scotland x Reader, a UsUk, a collection of short stories, and I just started an original yaoi. That's right, original. All the characters, the plot, the places, all mine ^ _ ^. Hopefully, you guys will like that....

Don't forget to:

-Vote

-Comment

-And Fallow

I love you guys~~!! <3

-A