Chapter 12: Staying Alive

(______)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

________________________________

He cut you off, "Let's....just go find Alfred....maybe he's ok...."

"........" All you could do was nod in agreement, leading him to the now open doorway and up the wooden staircase

______________________________________

All that could be heard throughout the empty corridors, was the sound of two pairs of feet, running frantically in search of their lost friend.

They had already stumbled upon Gilbert, the albino Prussian. To their luck, he was alive, but barely. The gashes from previous knife wounds were deep and severe. He needed medical attention and fast. The only person close enough for the job? The american, Alfred Frederic Jones. But he was yet to be found....

And he would probably need medical assistance as well....

It took an hour for Arthur and yourself to search the entire first floor of the mad man's house. Even with the fact that the two of you split up. And you ended up finding nothing....

So, on to the next floor.

As you made your way up the wooden staircase, you were able to see the figure of a tall, thin, muscular man. "Alfred!" you yelled, running the rest if the way up the wooden staircase and rushing over to his side. "Oh my god, Alfred!....Arthur!! Come quickly!! He's hurt worse than Gil!"

It was true.

Aside from the knife gashes, Alfred was also beaten, badly. His left eye, swollen. His bottom lip, busted. And their were many other cuts and bruises along his white skin....

"Alfie!" Arthur frantically ran over, kneeling down beside his lover in a pool of blood. "Alfred! Wake up! You idiot! Get up!" He shook him, but there was no response.

"Arthur...." you felt the Americans pulse. It was weak, but it was there. "We need to find a way out...." A frown slowly crept onto your face, you didn't want to leave Oliver. But what choice did you have?

"You love him. No? Stay than...." 

"He'll kill me...."

"No...he loves you...." Arthur smiled, running a hand through Alfred's messy blonde hair, "Love is a funny thing, you know....it comes in all shapes and sizes. And it knows no boundaries...." He kept talking, emerald eyes never leaving Alfred's limp body, "and....people will do anything for the people they love....like Alfred....he risked his life, just so that he could save my cranky ass.....you see, what I'm trying to say, (____)," He looked up at you, "Is that I can tell that Mr. Oliver really loves you....and he would give up an old habit, killing every damn person he sees, just to keep you in his arms...."

You sniffled, nodding ever so slightly before an idea popped into that brilliant mind of yours, "You're saying....he'd do anything to keep me alive and happy?"

Arthur nodded, "basically"

A smirk spread across your face and you squealed in excitement, running back down the wooden staircase.

"(_-___)!!" Arthur panicked, "What the bloody 'ell are ya doing!?"

"I'm going to talk Oliver into letting you guys go!" You giggled, running back down into the cellar to find your lover.

"You're crazy...." Arthur mumbled under his breath, now holding his love in his scrawny arms, "and you're going to get us all killed...."

____________________
To be continued....

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment

Also, check out the other writings on my page

Hetalia Short Story Collection (which I'm still open to ideas for)

And

Tell Me You Love Me (A Scotland x Reader Fanfiction)

Also, next chapter I will be announcing the winners of the title contest~~!!!!

I love you guys~ <3

-A))