Chapter 13: Bullets to the Heart

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair Color

(e/c)= eye color

____________________

"(_-___)!!" Arthur panicked, "What the bloody 'ell are ya doing!?"

"I'm going to talk Oliver into letting you guys go!" You giggled, running back down into the cellar to find your lover.

"You're crazy...." Arthur mumbled under his breath, now holding his love in his scrawny arms, "and you're going to get us all killed...."

____________________

By the time you had reached the bottom of the cellar, you were completely out of breath, forcing you to take a break. So you leaned against the wall, panting and looking around for Oliver.

Funny, he wasn't where you had left him.....

"Oliver?" You called out after  regaining your breath, "Olli, I need to talk to you...."

There was complete silence for a moment before a voice called back, "what....?"

"Oliver where are you?" you frowned, walking up and down the isles of wine  looking for him. 

"Oi! Right here, my dear~" he cooed, hugging you from behind with his strong arms, sending shivers down your spin. "Are those pigs gone? They were quite a nuisance..."

"No, Oliver, that's what I'm going to ask you...." you sighed, turning around in his arms to face him, "You....love me. Right?"

He nodded quickly, tightening his grip around you, a huge grin plastered on his freckled face, "Of course my love! More than anything!"

"Then....to make me happy....will you....heal the others and let them go?" you asked, looking down to avoid eye contact with his swirling orbs, playing with strands of your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"......" The Brit started laughing, stepping away from you, "why on earth would I do that!? Its much more fun to slaughter the swine than to let them roam free! Besides~~ I'm running out of cupcake ingredients~~!!!" he continued his cold  laughter "I-I can't even believe you would actually think about that! Are you for real (____)? Did that Arthur do something to my precious cupcake!?"

You frowned, tearing up a bit "I-Im not joking!! Oliver, this is serious!" You yelled, clenching your fist. How could he laugh at you? You were being as serious as serious gets....

Biting your bottom lip, you threw a punch, hitting him dead center of his pale, freckled face, "This isn't funny!!!!"

He froze, looking at you with a look of complete boredom, "Oh (____), I thought you were more fun than that. Am I going to have to kill you like the rest of them?"

You gasped, taking a few cautious steps back, "Y-You wouldn't dare- you...you love me!"

"And? Dear (____), love is a funny thing, isn't it? You would leave with those filth, I know it....and then I'd be all alone again..."

Something struck your heart, breaking it. That's right. He'd be alone

He's always been alone....

Maybe that's why he was like this...

He's never actually had anyone to love and learn to care for....

You frowned, going to go hug him and apologise, but something happened that made you stop dead in your tracks....

The sound of a bullet being fired.

And hitting someone all too familiar....

"OLIVER!!!!" you screamed.

_________________________________

To be continued....

Wow guys, there was a lot of dialogue in this chapter, wasn't there? XD Sorry about that >_<

Don't forget to vote and comment

Also, check out my other stories:

Tell me you love me (A Scotland x reader fanfiction)
and
Hetalia short story collection

And now, for the winners of my little title contest....
In first place....
@Before_Fluffy !!!!!! With" "Cupcakes and Nightmares"

In second place....
@chaoticinsanity !!!! With: "My Psychotic Little Cupcake"

And in third place
@creppy_pasta_lover !!!! with: "Cupcakes and the Killer"

Thanks for participating in my little contest~~

I love you guys~~!! <3

-A