Chapter 14: Death of a Nightmare

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

___________________________________

You frowned, going to go hug him and apologise, but something happened that made you stop dead in your tracks....

The sound of a bullet being fired.

And hitting someone all too familiar....

"OLIVER!!!!" you screamed.

________________________________

Your scream echoed throughout the damp, dark room. Quickly, you ran over to catch the strawberry haired man before his bleeding body could hit the hard, cement floor. "O-Oliver!" you cried, clutching his shirt. Who could possibly have the balls to hurt him. Yeah sure, he was a vicious man, but he was just starting to change. He didn't even fully kill Alfred and Gilbert....

He left them with a chance....

Yeah sure, it was slim to nothing, but it was still a chance!

You shot your head up, looking around for the gunman, your eyes widening at the sight of him.

There, standing at the top of the wooden staircase, was Alfred Frederic Jones, shirtless, revealing all the bandages Arthur had to apply to him, and still bleeding badly. A smirk on his bruised face.

"A-Alfred!!" You yelled, running up the stairs to meet the blonde man, "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

He ignored your presence, raising his arm to fire again.

Quickly, you stepped in front of him, demanding answers as you crossed your arms over your chest, "Alfred. Why....?"

Looking at you through the corner of his eye, a grin formed on his face, "That bastard deserves to die" He said bluntly, shoving past you.

"I won't allow it!" you stepped in front of him.

"Move out of the way, (____)!!" he demanded, shoving you to the ground so that he could get to Oliver.

"Alfred no!! Please!! I love him!!" The gun fired again, making tears race down your face, "Please!!"

"That's enough, Alfred," Another voice called as it walked down the stairs. You looked up to see that it belonged to Arthur, "He's had enough, he'll die immediately if you shoot again. Let (____) say goodbye at least...." 

Alfred nodded, placing the gun in his back pocket, allowing you to approach your lover.

"O-Oliver...." You frowned, sitting on the ground beside him, not caring that your clothing was getting stained with his blood, "I won't let them kill you....."

The freckled man smiled, reaching up and stroking a pale thumb over your fragile face, "I know, dear (____). I'm sorry....". His smile turned into a frown as he starred into your warm, (e/c) eyes, "(____), crying doesn't suit you, please stop...."

"I can't help it....O-Oliver....you're dying...." more tears leaked down your face, which he quickly wiped away.

"I won't leave you....no....not even if I die. I'll always be with you. Right-" he reached up, placing a cold hand over your heart, "-here....."

You lost it, sobbing now, burying your face in Olivers blood stained pink vest. "Oliver!! Please!!! Don't leave me!!"

"I'm sorry, poppet, I truly am...." he put a finger under your chin, turning your face towards him and giving you a long, loving kiss, "(____)....I love you....goodbye...."

"N-No!! Oliver!!! Oliver!!!" you screamed, holding him as he went limp in your arms, a smile still painted onto his face, "Oliver, please I-" you sighed, placing a soft kiss onto his now cold lips, "I love you too....idiot"

______________________________________
To be continued....

Sorry for this depressing chapter guys >_<

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment

Also, check out my other stories

I love you guys~~!!!! <3

-A