Chapter 1.02 ✔

"I'm sorry," She said. I shook my head. "Don't be."    

xxxxx

xxxxx

     "Scott just wolved out on during lacrosse practice," Derek immediately said when I answered my phone. "What happened?" I closed my locker and stood there, waiting for an answer. "Jackson happened. He ran straight into Scott, making Scott fall down. After they helped him up, it looked like his fangs were showing," Derek sighed. "Where is he now?" From the corner of my eyes I saw Alllison walking towards me and I gave her a short smile. "Stiles brought him to the guys' locker room 10 minutes ago." "I think they have it under control, since I don't hear any yelling or anything," I quickly said before Allison was standing next to me. "I've got to go, will you check on him tonight?" I heard Derek make an 'agreeable' sound before he hung up.
    I put away my phone and greeted the girl. "Everything okay?" I nodded. Fortunately, she didn't ask any more questions. "Want me to take you home?" "Please. I'm not sure if my dad was supposed to pick me up or not." But then she pointed to my helmet. I handed it to Allison. "This is actually a spare one I keep in my locker. My other helmet is chained to my motercycle." She nodded in understanding and together we walked to the parking lot. Once we put our helmets on our heads, I waited for her to put her arms around me. "Might be smart to hold on to me." I looked over my shoulder and Allison slowly wrapped her arms around my waist. I started my bike and I drove off to her house. When I parked in front of the house I saw her father standing in drive way. Allison got off the bike and took the helmet off. "You can keep it for a while if you want, otherwise I have to keep it with me all the time." She nodded and then we both looked to her father who was now standing beside us.
     He extended his hand, which I took. "Chris Argent," the man said. "Rebekah Fields. Nice to meet you sir." We shook hands and I could see him eyeing me, as if he knew about me. As if he knew what I was. I let go of his hand and said goodbye to Allison. Chris walked behind her and turned around once more, before I drove off.

          ~~~
     "Did you really have to threaten the boy?" I asked when Derek came over. "What else was I supposed to do, huh? Rebekah, if Scott shifts on the field, everyone who's there will be in danger," he yelled. Man, this guy frustrated me. And by this guy I meant Derek. "I get that you are mad, but don't take it out on me. So please stop yelling," I said in a hushed voice. "I yell to who I want and whenever I want!" This time his face was as close as he could get to mine. My eyes turned red and this time, I was the one yelling. "Don't you dare do that ever again. You're lucky that I'm sticking with you after everything that has happened and after I realised what a dick you actually are," I growled and Derek took a submissive step back. Before I knew it, I felt a pair of lips on mine. Derek held me close and kissed me hungrily. This wasn't the first time something like this happened, and I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time either. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands were all over me and ended on my butt. We both moaned and Derek brought us to my bedroom. He closed my door and threw me on the bed.

          ~~~
     I groaned when my alarm went off. Derek next to me groaned as well and pulled me closer to him. "Dude, there is no time for spooning. I've got to go to school and babysit." I threw Derek's arm off of me and pressed the snooze button. I picked up some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
     I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair with another one. I quickly got dressed and continued drying my hair. Derek came in without knocking, which I was already used to, and he picked up the spare toothbrush he called his own by now. I brushed my hair real quick and let it hang loose around my head. When I was about to brush my teeth, Derek was already done. "I'm not sure my threats actually came through to him, but if he is going to play, please be there. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong." With the toothbrush in my mouth, I nodded. He said goodbye and left me alone to get ready. I put on some make-up, made myself some breakfast and packed my bag for school.
     Allison walked through her front door and while walking to me, she put on the helmet. "Ready?" I asked and she wrapped her arms around me. We drove to school and once we were there, I parked my bike and together we walked into the school. "Want to go to the game tomorrow? Lydia and I are going," I ask. "Yeah, sure," she said, "although, I have no idea how the game exactly works." "Oh, that's fine. Just cheer when our team scores," I said. Allison laughed. "I'll see you at our lockers, okay? I got to talk to Scott." And with those words, she left me. I nodded and walked to my locker, where I left my helmet and changed some of the books I had in my bag for the ones in my locker.
     When Allison came back and opened her locker, she looked as if she'd seen a ghost. "You okay?" I saw she was holding her jacket, the one she left in Derek's car the night of the party. When the bell rung, she jumped. She laughed a little and then nodded.

          ~~~
     "Damn Lydia. You can be such a bitch sometimes." I was laughing at what she just told me. She told Scott that if he didn't play tomorrow, that she would introduce all the hot guys to Allison. "You do realise that that isn't fair towards Scott," I waited for Lydia to look at me, "nor is it fair to me!" She shrugged. "Then do something about it, because I'm going to introduce her to one. Just to motivate Scott to play tomorrow." I flipped her off, but all the did was blow me a kiss with her hand and then left to find Allison.

     I only found Allison when Scott was talking to her. He was asking a lot of strange questions and I could see that Allison was getting freaked out by it. When Allison said she had to go to class, I continued walking to class as well. But before I could walk further, someone bumped into me. Scott. Because of my reflexes I got a hold of him, preventing me from falling face first to the ground. "I'm sorry," he said. He actually sounded a bit scared. "It's okay, no one got hurt." He looked right into my eyes and it looked like he was trying to figure me out. He could probably still smell Derek's scent on me as well. I give him a quick smile and left to go to class. I sat behind Allison and waited for our teacher to begin his lesson.

          ~~~
     The next day I figured out that Scott got Derek arrested because of the body he buried next to the house. I swear, I'm going to kill the kid. Scott had also mentioned that Derek should stay away from me. I snickered when Derek told me what Scott had said before he got arrested yesterday.
     It was already dark when I was walking around town and I saw Chris Argent leaning against his car. "Rebekah Fields," I stopped walking and looked at him. "Would you please come with me?" His questions sounded sincere, and I wasn't really scared of him. I nodded and climbed into the passanger seat. He drove to his home and right as we got there, we saw someone jump in front of the car. "Scott?" I asked when I got out of the car. Chris rushed to him and helped him up. "Dad?" Allison was standing in the doorway. "Dad, what the hell are you doing?" She rushed to Scott as well, completely ignoring me. "He-he came out of nowhere, Allison-" "Are you trying to kill him?" It annoyed me that she was so worried about him. The fact that she ignored my presence, wasn't helping either. But the question she asked made me snicker quietly. If only she knew.
     "No, no ofcourse not. He just, he just ran out into the driveway." Chris then eyed me, asking for confirmation. "Maybe he was stalking you, Allison." When I said that Chris looked at me with angry eyes, Allison looked shocked and Scott didn't know what to say next. "I'm kidding, jeez," I said while walking towards them. Scott sighed and Allison shook her head in amusement. "I'm sorry. It's my fault, I'm sorry." "Are you okay?" Scott nodded and said he was. "I was just coming to say hi." Allison laughed and Chris looked annoyed. "You sure you're okay?" He asked again. Alllison and I helped Scott up and plucked some leaves out of his hair and off of his sweater. Instead of looking at Scott, Allison looked at me for a second. I noticed and I realised I was blushing, which made Allison's smile grew even wider.
     "You're still coming, right?" This questions was pretty much directed to Allison alone. "Yeah, ofcourse. We both are," she said, making a gesture to me. I could feel how he got a bit agitated by what Allison just said. "The three of us are," Chris then said, which made Scott even more agitated. I looked at Chris and shook me head a little, knowing what his plan was. Scott then left and Chris asked Allison to go inside already, because he wanted to ask me something about my 'bike'. Allison did what he asked and went to her room. "What is your connection to Derek Hale?" Was the first thing Chris asked. "A few years ago I got lost in the woods and Derek helped me find my way back home. I've talked to him ever since. In the beginning I wasn't sure about his intentions, but now he's one of my better friends." It wasn't a complete lie. Chris nodded, he probably wanted to know if I know about him or if I'm one of them. A werewolf. "Why do you ask?" Chris looked as if he wasn't sure whether he could ask the question 'Do you know about him being a werewolf' and he didn't. Instead he said something else. "I know he's been your friend for a while now, but he isn't exactly a safe person to be associated with." If only he knew. "I appreciate your concern, sir, but it's my decision and I'm not going to stop being friends with him. Not after everything that has happened to his family." Chris nodded. After our talk, we both went inside and I walked up the stairs to Allison's room.

          ~~~
     Christ walked up the benches first, then Allison and then me. Unfortunately, for me I slipped. Allison helped my up by extending her hand and hold mine. "Thank you," I said while holding her hand with my left hand and whiping my clothes with my right. We sat down and right before the game was about to start, Lydia joined us.

     Jackson scored and everybody cheered. It was then when I realised Allison was still holding my hand. I smiled and kept my mouth shut. "Let's hold up the sign," Lydia then said. We both nodded and held up the sign above our heads. Allison with her left hand, me with my right hand and Lydia with her right hand as well.
     "Oh I'm still holding your hand," Allison then said. I looked at our hands as if I didn't know and then shrugged. "I'm sorry," she said, but didn't let go. I shrugged and smiled at her. "Don't be." We looked at each other and I could feel Scott looking at us. Then I heard Stiles mumbling 'oh no' a few times. Scott had seen the sign. Well, this could still go alright. But then I heard Jackson tell the rest of the team to not pass the ball to Scott.

     When they were about to continue the game, I could hear his soft growls. "Which one is Scott again?" Chris asked. "Number 11," Lydia said, "Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball this entire game." When Lydia said this, I could feel Allison's grip get tighter. I placed my other hand on top of our intertwined ones and gave her a reassuring smile. "I hope he's okay," she mumbled. "I hope we're okay," Lydia said, only worried about winning the game. She asked us to get up and hold the sign again, which we did, still not letting go of each other. Allison didn't seem to happy about it, but got up anyway. We held the sign the same way as the previous time and Lydia looked proud of herself.
     They began to play again and Scott was doing great. He even scored, which made the crowd go wild. And then he scored again, although this time the ball went straight through the net. But the referee wasn't agreeing with this, which made coach Finstock ge angry. I kept my eyes on Scott, whose eyes were now bright yellow. After his third score, he threw off his gloves and ran towards the woods. While everyone ran onto the field, congratulating our team, I decided to follow Scott. "I'm sorry Alllison," I mumbled, before running towards the school.

     "You know, if you can't control your anger," Scott looked up and saw me, "then maybe you shouldn't have played the game." After I said this, his fist collided with one of the mirrors. I walked up to him and got a hold of his throat. He growled at me, but then I growled back, showing my canines and bright red eyes. He looked shocked and I saw my chance to push him towards the showers. In the distance I heard Allison's voice calling for Scott and I saw how her voice kind of helped him calm down. "If she is your anchor, fine. But getting jealous everytime she smiles at someone that isn't you, isn't very helpful at keeping control, Scott." His eyes went back to normal and his fangs disappeared. Scott leaned against the wall and Allison walked up to us. "Is everything okay?" I nodded. "He just needed his inhaler." I lied to her. "We should probably get back to my dad," Allison said, after making sure Scott was really doing fine. Scott smiled at Allison and nodded slowly before we both walked out of the locker room. Just outside the showers, I saw Stiles was looking at us, or should I say at me. "Hey Stiles." "Hey," he mumbled back. Well, that's two other people who now know my secret as well.

     "Stiles, I pulled back," Scott said happily. Knowing that just by hearing Allison's voice he was able to shift back. "But how? And what was Rebekah doing here?" "Stiles, Rebekah is just like me." "What? She's a werewolf?" Scott nodded. "But she doesn't have yellow eyes like me. Hers were red," Scott thought of how angry and dominant she looked when she held him. "She held me and growled at me, which, for some reason, made me feel really submissive. After that I calmed down a little and then I heard Allison calling for me. That made me completely shift back to normal," still unsure as what exactly had happened. They were quiet for a while. "Oh, by the way, the, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." Scott was pulled out of his thoughts and looked at Stiles with wide eyes. "And..." Stiles sighed. "Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. And because Derek is human, not animal, he was let out of jail." Scott didn't know what to say. "My dad I.D.'ed the dead girl. Her name was Laura Hale." "Hale?" Scott said. Stiles nodded. "Derek's sister." "We need to talk to him," Scott said and Stiles agreed. "Yeah, and to Rebekah." 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another long ass chapter (A). I decided to write a complete episode as a chapter. Some episodes are too long to write in one chapter, so they will have 2 parts (I've finished 4 episodes so far).  So what do you think?  Do you guys like it?
Honestly, some parts are quite hard to change and to put Rebekah in it, but I think it'll work out most of the times. 
x - ceraunophile.