Chapter 1.06.3 ✔

"It's the sound of you lying." 

xxxxx

xxxxx

    "It's her," was the last thing I heard Stiles say to Scott before Allison and I went the other way. I was still holding her hand and we were walking to our lockers. On the way, she got a call. "Studying with a friend Yes, that friend," Allison said while looking at me. "We're lab partners." She finished her conversation as we arrived at our lockers. I took my helmet and the books I needed for homework. "So, I'll see you tonight?" I asked as I shut my locker and put on my jacket. Allison closed her locker as well and leaned against it, looking at me. I saw what she was about to do. "You do remember what I said about you doing that, right?" Allison's face turned read but she didn't stop biting her lip.

     I dropped by bag and pulled Allison to me. Her heart skipped a beat and started beating faster. One of my hands was already on her hip but and with my other hand I freed her lip from her teeth. Her breath hitched and I got closer to her. Her eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes again. I took her lowerlip between my teeth and lightly pulled on it. I let go of her lip and then kissed her. Hard. My other hand was now on her butt as well. I know we were making out in a hallway at school, but I didn't care that much.
     Her tongue found mine and I squeezed her butt, pushing her against my body even more. Her arms were around my neck and one of her hands was going through my hair. Her heartbeat rose and so did mine. I pulled back before it got too heated, but didn't let go of Allison. She was still pressed against me and her hands were still around my neck. "Let's finish this tonight," I whispered hopefully. Allison nodded and let me go. I grabbed my stuff from the floor and wrapped an arm around Allison, which slid down to her butt as always. I kissed the side of her head and together we walked to the parking lot and left each other to go home.

          ~~~
     Derek wanted to ask Deaton some questions and I went with him. The only reason I did, was because I had no idea what he was going to do to him. A bell rung as we entered. "Scott, you're late again," Deaton said. I hid behind a wall. I was only going to do something when Derek was going to hurt him or something.
     "I hope this isn't getting to be a habit." When Deaton looked up, he saw that it wasn't Scott who had entered the animal clinic. "Can I help you?" Deaton asked calmly. "Hope so." I had a feeling that this wasn't going to end well. "Want to know about the animal you found with the spiral on its side?" Deaton gave Derek a confused look. "Excuse me? What animal?" "Three months ago. The deer." Derek unfolled the paper in his hands and showed it to Deaton.
     "You remember this?" "Oh, yes," Deaton said after a while. "It's just a deer. And I didn't find it. They called me because they wanted to know if I'd ever seen anything like it." "What'd you tell them?" "I told them no." His heart started beating faster when he said that. Derek noticed as well and took a step towards the veterinarian. "Did you hear that?" Deaton took a step back. "Hear what?" "The sound of your heartbeat rising." "Excuse me?" Oh Deaton. Why did you have to play dumb in front of Derek? "It's the sound of you lying."

     Before I realised what happened, Derek had already pulled Deaton towards him and pushed him on the table. Right now, Deaton unconscious and tied to a chair. "For fuck's sake, Derek. Did you really have to hit him that hard?" I yelled as I pointed towards the cut on Deaton's face. "Oh, god." He suddenly mumbled as he realised he was tied to a chair. He tried to get himself freed, but it didn't work.
     "Are you protecting someone?" Derek said from the corner we were standing at. "Rebekah?" He whispered before answering Derek. "All right. The key to the drug locker is in my pocket." Not exactly what we, well, Derek was looking for. "I don't want drugs. I want to know why you're lying." Derek was standing right behind Deaton. "I don't know what you're talking about." Derek turned Deaton around in the chair and lifted him up in the air with ease.
     "What do you want?" "I want to know who you are or who you're protecting." Derek yelled in his face. "Derek," I warned him. Deaton glared at me and then Scott was standing in the doorway. "What are you doing?" He screamed. "Scott, get out of here!" Deaton said, not knowing Scott knew about us. Derek put Deaton down and punched him right in the face. "Stop!" Scott and I both said, rushing over to Derek. I pushed Derek away from the veterinarian. Derek didn't pay any attention to me. "Look, when he's conscious, he can keep himself from healing, but unconscious, he can't." Wait, what?
     "Are you out of your mind? What are you talking about?" Scott was getting really angry at Derek. "You want to know what the spiral means, Scott? It's our sign for vendetta, for revenge. It means he won't stop killing until he's satisfied." "You think he's the Alpha?" Scott said angrily. I was checking out Deaton's cuts when Derek was about to push my aside. "We're about to find out." I turned around and a got a hold of Derek's wrist. My claws were out and I realised I shifted. So had Scott. We both growled at Derek and Derek was mostly surprised that I had gotten this angry. Scott shifted back and I just looked at Derek, still in wolf-mode. "Hit him again, and then you'll see me get angry." I shifted back, but my eyes were still red. I looked at Derek for one more time and left the building, asking Scott to take care of Deaton.

          ~~~
     Allison and I were making out on her bed again and I was about to take of her shirt, when the thought of Deaton beated up came in my head. I stopped the kissing and took a deep breath. "Are you okay?" Allison whispered. "I didn't do something wrong, did I?" I looked at the girl and her eyes found mine. "No, of course not. It's just..." I was looking for the right words to say. "Stiles asked me help him with something and I just blew it off to be here with you." Worst lie ever. But she bought it. Allison pulled me towards her and were now both sitting up, Allison still on my lap, though. "How about," she kissed me between words, "we finish this another time? Just go and help Stiles with whatever he needs help with." "Are you sure?" Allison nodded. I gave her a long kiss and hugged her. "Thank you for not getting mad at me," I whispered.
I pulled on my shoes and jacket and kissed Allison yet again. Her hand was on my waist and pulled me close to her, realising she didn't want me to leave. "How about you come over at my place one of these days?" I asked. "I would love to," Allison whispered back.

     I was about to leave when I heard a very loud growl. I took off my helmet and tried to listen where it was coming from. The school. What the actual fuck? I put my helmet back on and rode to the school. That's where I found Derek. A very angry looking Derek. I parked next to his car and sighed. I took of my helmet and placed it on the steering wheel. "What the fuck was that?" Derek just shook his head and then I saw Scott and Stiles walking over to us. "I'm going to kill both of you! What the hell was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?" Stiles gave a very proud look to Scott. "Sorry. I didn't know it would be that loud." "Yeah, it was loud. And it was awesome," Stiles said. "Shut up," Derek and I said in unison. Stiles hadn't noticed me before I said that and his smile dropped. "Don't be such a sour wolf." Stiles gestured to Derek.

     Scott took a step forward. "What'd you do with him?" I didn't even know what they were talking about. "What?" Derek asked and Scott pointed to the car. The door was open. "You brought Deaton here?" I asked. They all nodded and that Derek said he didn't do anything. And out of nowhere, there it was. The Alpha. He was holding Derek in the air with his claws and blood came out of Derek's mouth. "Shit." I mumbled and before I could do anything, Scott and Stiles were already running towards the school. When I ran after them, I saw the Alpha throw Derek into a wall. He wasn't moving and I was too scared to detect a heartbeat.
Stiles held the door open for me and once I got inside, Scott and Stiles ducked down and waited for impact. But it never came.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So here is the promised chapter (even after a lack of votes/comments). If you still want me to do a Q&A, then please leave questions at the previous chapter: AUTHOR'S NOTE [2]. I am still writing at the moment, episode 11, and I'm trying to finish season 1 tonight. After that I'm going to edit this story, mainly because of certain spelling mistakes. 
Don't forget to comment/vote/share if you like this chapter!
x -ceraunophile