Chapter 1.11.2 ✔

"I like it when you look at me."   

xxxxx

xxxxx

     A lot of students were already walking towards the school. Unfortunately, I didn't have a date, so currently, I am sitting in my car, giving myself a peptalk to just get out of the car and get into the school. "Come on, you can do this girl. You look sexy as fuck and Allison will realise what she'll be missing," I mumbled to myself, not completely believing the things I just said. In the meantime, other cars had joined mine in the parkinglot, except their drivers all went out. 

     I took a deep breath and I got out of the car. It felt like everything went in slowmotion as I walked towards the school. I turned my head and saw Allison and Jackson standing next to his ca rand Lydia and Stiles were standing next to the jeep. A smirk was plastered on my face and I saw Allison biting her lip. Stiles mouth was wide open en Lydia just looked jealous. I averted my gaze when I was almost at the entrance of the school, I looked up and saw someone walking on the roof. Scott. I shook my head in amusement and gave the person at the entrance my ticket so I could go in. 

[the dress]

[the dress]

     Scott was leaning against the bleachers and I've been standing slightly behind him for about 2 minutes now. "You're dead if coach finds out you are here." Scott jumped up and stared at me. "Rebekah. You look beautiful." I blushed a little and thanked him. "Who knew you'd clean up well?" I told Scott. We looked around the crowd and suddenly our eyes locked on the same person. Peter. "Where'd he go?" I asked Scott. Right after I had blinked, the older Hale was gone.

     "I still hate you for making Jackson take Allison." I was standing next to Scott who was sitting on the bleachers. "Do you want to dance?" Allison asked Jackson. "Do I have to?" Really, Jackson? Really? When a gorgeous girl like that asks you to dance, you do not- I repeat, do not decline! "Not the response I was expecting, but... no, I guess not." Jackson was visibly sighing and held out his arm for Allison to take it. The red cup I was holding was completely crushed by my hand and Scott pulled it out of my grip. "Sorry," I mumbled and then I spotted Stiles and Lydia sitting at one of the tables.