Chapter 1.09.3 ✔

"Wonder how deep those went."    

xxxxx

xxxxx

     Derek sat next to me on Stiles' bed and I was smirking the whole time. "Even though I've seen you naked like a thousand times, it never gets bored to watch," I whispered so only he could hear it. Derek's head turned in my direction and raised his brows and then smirked. "Maybe I should tell Allison's what she's missing out on." Derek realised what he had whispered to me and actually apologised to me. Stiles apparently heard this and turned around for a moment to stare at us. "I'd rather tell and show her myself, than let someone else ruin maybe my last chance at getting her back."

     I stood up and picked up my helmet I had thrown somewhere on the floor. "I've got to pick up Scott, text me when you find anything." They all mumbled their goodbyes and I practically ran out of the house, on my way to Allison's. 

~~~

     I was standing in the driveway with the extra helmet I got back from Allison a few days ago. Scott just jumped out of the window and all of the sudden I heard a car door being slammed shut. "Scott, Rebekah." Chris Argent was looking at us. He gave us quite a creepy smile and insisted on inviting the both of us in. "She should be home in a few minutes." I closed the door behind me and followed the two further into the house. "She sometimes goes for a run after school." Chris rolled up the sleeves of his flanel and made his way into the kitchen. "You know, actually, we should get going. Scott has a game to get to tonight and I promised to be there." Man, since I have started hanging out Scott and his possy my lies have become even worse.
     "You guys want something to drink?" I didn't even think before answering. "Yes. Please." Scott stared at me when I said this. I know I can't get drunk, but it'll take the edge off a little. "I'm going to have a beer," Chris said and he got three bottles out of the fridge. "Is this a test?" Scott asked and looked at me. I immediately picked up one of the bottles and took a large swig. "Allison already dumped me, I've got nothing to prove anymore to him," I said while looking at Scott and then towards Chris.
     "No test. I'm sorry." Chris gave me a genuine smile, which I returned. "High school romances burn bright, fade fast. Go ahead." The latter was meant for Scott who hadn't touched his beer yet. I took about two more large swigs and my bottle was empty. I placed it before Scott's and took his bottle. When his eyes widened I shrugged.
     "So I was curious about something, Scott and Rebekah?" We both looked at him, waiting for the question he was about to ask. "How do you know Derek Hale?" I was about to open my mouth, but Scott beat me to it. "Who?"

     Chris walked to the livingroom with us and Scott and I sat down across each other. "Allison said that she's seen you talking to him." It was more directed to Scott, since I had a feeling Allison has told her father about Derek helping me find my way back home when I was younger. "Don't you think that seems a little disconcerting, Scott? You talking to an alleged murderer? Both of you?" "Derek is some sort of a friend of mine. He helped me find my way back home when I was lost in the woods when I was younger. I've only spoken to him a few times since I got back in Beacon Hills again several months ago." I simply stared at Chris when I said this and took another sip of my beer.
      "It's not like I'm the only one that knows him," Scott said. "But you're one of the few people that's talking to him." "Why are you talking to him like he's done something wrong?" I placed my elbows in my knees and leaned a little forward. Chris walked a little closer to me, staring in my eyes. "Has he?" I frowned at him and stared at him with a bored look. He sighed and sat down next to Scott. "You don't have to be afraid of me." Scott didn't know where to look and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I mean, you get that I'm just thinking of my daughter's safety, right?" Chris looked up a bit and I nodded. Agreeing with what he was talking about. "Will you believe me if I say I think about it too? That it is all I think about." Scott had no idea what to say or do and awkwardly stared at his fingers.
      "When we were in the school the other night, every choice that I made, everything I did- every single thing was to make sure that she was safe!" My voice got louder as I spoke, but I was stilling sitting on the couch. Still leaning forward. I finished the beer and got up, followed by Chris and Scott who had a scared look on his face. "You should go," Chris simply said to me and he then turned to Scott. "You don't want to be late for your game." Scott nodded and we both walked out of the house, onto my bike and back to Stiles' house. 

~~~

     Since I told Chris I was going to beat the game tonight, I had to be here. I was sitting on a bench all the way at the front, listening in on Scott talking to Stiles and Derek on the phone. "Did you get the picture?" Scott asked them. "Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing," Stiles answered. "Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's got to be something. An inscription, an opening, something," Derek suddenly asked. "No, no, thething's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here. You're first line." Scott told them and suddenly Coach Finstock hit him on the head. "Where the hell is Bilinski?" Bilinski? I snickered. 
     "Man, you're not going to play if you're not here to start." "I know. Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him- tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little late, okay?" Scott sighed. "Fine." "All right, thanks." Scott hung up and gave me his phone incase they called again during the game.      
     I saw Jackson sitting next to Scott and he started talking to him. "It's the bite that does it, isn't it?"  Why couldn't he just let it go? Scott looked around, making sure no one was listning to their conversation. "Yes," Scott simply said. "Well, then, it's easy." I frowned at what Jackson had just said. "No, it's not. I can't be the one to do it, okay? It has to be- it has to be an Alpha," Scott told him. "Well, then, you get him to do it." "I don't even know who he is." Scott looked at me for a few seconds and turned to Jackson again who had a frown on his face. "This whole thing is so much more complicated than you think." "Why did you look at Rebekah? Can she hear us?" Thank Scott, for ratting me out."Yes, but that's not the point. There's others. There's hunters." Jackson looked confused. "Hunting what?" "Is he really that stupid?" I mumbled and Scott mumbled a 'shut up' back. 

     "What hunters?" I didn't think Scott would say it out loud, but then he did. "Werewolf hunters." Jackson snorted. "Oh, mygod. You've got to be kidding me." "No, jerkoff! There's a whole family of them, and they carry assault rifles. Do you get that? Assault rifles." After Scott had said that, he looked over his shoulder where Chris, Kate and Allison were sitting. I looked at them as well and so did Jackson. If only I could sit next to Allison. What if I just told her about me? Just me? 

     "Them?"Jackson asked Scott. Scott tried to lie his way out of it. "Oh, my god, that actually makes sense." I leaned forward a little, curious what Jackson was about to say. "Allison Argent. Oh, my god, you don't get it. You've known her this long and one of your best friend has been dating her and either of you never actually asked her- her name, idiot." Jackson glared at me for a second and I gave him a look as in that he should justtell us already.    
     "Do you know what Argent means in French? It means silver."
Okay, that actually made sense. Shit. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the Sheriff. I waved at him. He walked over to me and sat down on the spot on me left. "Hey, Sheriff." "Hey, Rebekah. Have you seen Stiles?" "I thought he said he was going to be here in a few minutes. He didn't really say why he was later." Noah sighed and just focused on the rest of the team. 

     "That one. That's Jackson," Allison said and I looked in her direction. I made sure it wasn't obvious I was listening in on them. "Holy hotness. Oh, if I was in high school again... Maybe just a substitute teacher." Well that's disturbing. "You are sick," Allison snickered at her aunt. "You should be all over that."  Kate then gave Jackson a closer look and stared at his neck before turning to Chris. "Chris, remember how we were talking about a second beta- a younger one?" I saw Scott turn his head, which means he was listening to their conversation as well. "Yes," Chris said. "Can you get turned by a scratch?" Chris frowned at his sister. "Well, if the claws go deep enough. Maybe." "Wonder how deep those went," Kate said and then both their heads turned to look at Jackson. We are so screwed. Now they think Jackson is the second beta. As long as they don't know about the second Alpha. A.k.a. me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6 more to go after this! I just started writing book 2 (season 2), and I know how Scott and Allison are secretly still seeing each other, but it's not completely going to be like that between Allison and Rebekah.

Would their shipname be Allikah or Rellison? Or something else?

Don't forget to vote/comment/share if you liked this chapter!

x -ceraunophile