Chapter Three

The next person that Rowe decided to target was the CEO of a restaurant chain. He was a cruel man who charged his servers less than they needed to live off of and wouldn't change anything based on their complaints. Using her master burgling skills, Rowe was going to make sure that those servers (from all across the country) were going to get a pretty big random bonus. And a pay upgrade, of course.

The CEO's name was Elliott Gordon. He lived in a mansion on the opposite side of the city, and he was perfect Rowe Montgomery material. Tonight, Gordon was at a meeting across the country with some of his board directors (email, you are so easy to hack), so not only was his house empty, but no one would suspect anything.

As Rowe looked up at the house, a smirk spread across her face. She pictured an animal in her mind, and she began to change.

"Scott, you need to get to the bottom of this," Doctor Pym instructed.

"Really? I didn't get that the first twenty times you told me that," Scott responded easily as he rode over the city on the back of an ant. "We don't even know where she is, how am I supposed to talk to her?"

"Who said we didn't know where she was?"

"Uh, you did, yesterday."

"That was yesterday."

Scott suppressed a sigh. "So, if you know where she is, what's the location?"

It was despicable, in Rowe's opinion. The materialistic nature of these people's lives. With just one of the many artefacts that decorated Elliott Gordon's home, she could buy herself a luxury loft in any building in New York City, San Francisco, and L.A, with a vacation home in the Bahama's for the winters.

She wasn't here to think about that, though, so she moved across through the room and headed down to the basement where she knew Elliott Gordon kept all his information. If it weren't for her abilities, Rowe probably wouldn't have been able to get into the secure room that held all of the information.

Billionaires, she thought, why do they all keep vital information in the basement of their homes? It was a pretty stupid move that made it easy for them to be taken advantage of by people like her.

When she found the computer interface, Rowe shifted back to human and plugged her USB into the port and began to work.

Scott had driven (and flown) by the house of Elliott Gordon numerous times. But he had never gone as close as the sidewalk. Now he was inside. He couldn't help but admire all of this man's material possessions, knowing he'll never be able to have anything like this.

"The information she'll be after is in the basement, Scott," Doctor Pym told him.

"Isn't she called Blue Robin?" Scott asked as he began to find his way to the basement.

"By the people she has burgled and given money to that doesn't belong to them, yes she is," Doctor Pym answered.

"I think it's a pretty cool name," Scott said, "much cooler than Ant-Man."

"For the millionth time, you are not changing the name."