TOO MUCH to DEAL WITH

OMG I have so much to deal with my gf and my friend (that unfriended my befriended me) they are not getting along. They were getting along until one day we couldn't come up stairs to eat in the teachers classroom like we usually do. SO we had to eat downstairs and we are assigned to eat in the row that we are assigned. They rows are assigned that one class is one row one class is a different row and so on. Me and my gf are not in the same row but me and my friend are so we were siting together my gf wanted to sit with me but she couldn't because there were only 2 seats left at the table we sat at. So after lunch my gf was sad or mad I asked her why she never told me so I got sad so I wore my hair like this until next class which is when she told me since we have the last class together.

 So after lunch my gf was sad or mad I asked her why she never told me so I got sad so I wore my hair like this until next class which is when she told me since we have the last class together

Then I begged her to tell me (yes I beg when I see my friends sad or mad) she told me it was because I chose my friend over her. So I said i was sorry she said it was okay. The I got emails from my friend  here are our messages.

F: Friend  M: Me

F: if there is going to be so much drama with you then I don't think me and you should be friends anymore and I mean that.

M: no its ok i wont get u involved with my drama ok

F: I AM DONE WITH YOUR DRAMA.

M: ok then i wont tell u my drama anymore

F: its you. u told me u like to watch drama movies so you try to make your life into all drama and I just can't deal with that anymore so i'm done!

F: if we are not friends anymore then we will never be friends again ok

F: so decide - are you going to make, and get people into your drama or not? because if you are going to make and get people into your problems and drama then we are not friends anymore and I mean it this time.

(she sent me 3 emails)

M: i wont get people in my drama okay!! (well at least not you) (i didn't write that but thats what i meant)

F: and you wont make drama either - or have other people close to you making drama when I am around because I am dealing with something and I can't deal with more drama- more drama means no friendship for us and I don't care if you or someone else makes the drama, if it is someone close to you or you making the drama then we are not going to be friends anymore Okay.

M: ok then

That was our conversation at least the bad part this is what she said to me gf.

G ( Girlfriend) F (friend)

F: why did u get mad at sierra just because she didn't sit with you at lunch?that is a lot of drama- it is too much drama for something so stupid as that.sorry to say it but its true and I am not going to hide my feelings or what I think and that is what I think so yeah.just saying- u make to much drama for stupid things like that.

G: i dont make a lot of drama

F: yes you do.you get mad at sierra because she doesn't sit with u at lunch and then she gets sad so yes u do make a lot of drama and i don't need anymore drama then I have already.

That was the end of their conversation. Now I made a conversation for all of us and yeah. So that is what happened I can't deal with all of this. It is to much what would you do if this happened to you.