Chapter 3

Clarke stayed at Octavia's side until she woke up.
"Octavia!" Clarke said with a greatful smile as she slowly opened her eyes.
"What happened?"
"A snake spooked your horse and you hit you head on a rock." Clarke explained. Octavia laid back.
"Ugh... how emberessing."
"I don't know. He was pretty eager to help you. I even had to rip off some of his shirt for your head." Clarke winked. Octavia giggled.
"How'd Bellamy take it? He didn't chew anyone out, did he?" Octavia gave a worried expression.
"No. He was worried about you but he wasn't angry at anyone."
"Good."
"I'm going to tell him you're awake." Clarke smiled and stood up to go.
"Wait." Octavia stopped her. "I know you two didn't really get along but... he really has changed." She tried. Clarke just looked at her.
"I'll be right back." Clarke excused and walked out.

Clarke walked to his room and knocked on the door. He wasn't there. She asked his man servant.
"I believe he went to the training grounds." Nathan, his servant, said. So, she walked to the grounds and found him practicing hand to hand combat with Linclon. Clarke stayed out of sight upon seeing them and watched. It lasted a few minutes but eventually, Linclon flipped him over his head and Bellamy landed on his back.
"You're still slow." He laughed.
"You still cheat." Bellamy laughed with him before Lincoln pulled him up. Clarke knew, if she was going to say anything, now was the time.
"Bellamy?" She stepped up and the boys look at her. They were both shirtless which Clarke ignored as much as possible. "Octavia's awake."
"Octavia?" Lincoln took a step foreward. "Is she ok?"
"She's fine." Clarke smiled. Bellamy raised an eye brow.
"You know my sister?" Lincoln looked at him, not knowing how to answer.
"He had to come with Octavia and me. There have been recent reports of bandets so Lincoln when with us." Clarke explained. Bellamy nodded.
"Well then, come on, let's go say hello." Bellamy grabbed his shirt and walked off with Clarke, promising another day of training with Linclon.

On the way to Octavia, Clarke couldn't help but ask.
"So you're really ok with the fact Lincoln went with us?"
"Well, as you said, there were bandets. Besides, Linclon is honorable. I trust him... why is it you and Octavia constantly paint me as this abusive monster?"
"I never said you were abusive." Clarke defends.
"Yet you act like I am." He pointed out. She thought for a moment.
"You're right." She nodded, making him look at her funny. "We don't give you enough credit." Clarke was agreeing with him so he didn't argue. Along the way, she suddenly stops, causing him to stop and look at her. "Bellamy... you're right. We are different from five years ago... how about a truce?"
"A truce?" The idea was more amusing than anything.
"Yes. What if we agree to put aside our differences and look for common ground. I'm sure if nothing else, we can learn to tolerate each other enough to work together politically in the future." Bellamy was somehow annoyed by her formality. He wasn't a prime minister. He was her potential husband.
"On one condition."
"Name it."
"Don't talk to me like you would your father." He says and keeps moving. Clarke angrily followed.

They went in Octavia's room. Immediately, Bellamy was at her side.
"Hey Bell." She smiled.
"Hey O." He smiled back. "Feeling better?"
"Yeah, thanks to Clarke." Octavia nodded. Clarke smiled. Octavia was very sweet.

They talked for a while. Just hung around in her room until a servant entered.
"Princess Clarke and Prince Bellamy?"
"Yes?" Bellamy responded before echanging a confused look with Clarke.
"The King wishes for both of you to accompany him for dinner this Friday night."
"I'd be honored." Bellamy shrugged and looked at Clarke.
"As would I." She agreed. The servant left.

***

"Do you suppose it's about our future dates?" Bellamy grinned and Clarke laughed.
"Please, he's probably picking out flower arrangments for our wedding as we speak."
"Well at least I won him over." He joked and Clarke laughed more.

Clarke sat in a old comfortable chair near the fire in the study with on of her favorite books. It was her most favorite thing to do. Octavia was off exploring the village foe the first time with Clarke's mother so she was left somewhat alone.

Only somewhat because her father was here but busy and Bellamy was here but... busy other ways. That was, till he made the mistake of bringing a girl in the study. They came in kissing, moving things out of their way for Bellamy to set her on a desk.
"If your going to do that, please do it in your room." Clarke rolled her eyes, immediately getting their attention.
"Princess." Bellamy stated, horrified.
"Would you stop calling me that?" She spat, not looking up. Bellamy immediately stepped away from the girl.
"Would you excuse us? I'll summon you later."
"But-" the girl tried to protest.
"Go." He glared and she left. Bellamy went and sat in a chair across from Clarke.
"One day, you'll have a wife, and she will hate you for these things." Clarke swore.
"Well you don't hate me, do you?" Bellamy smiled. Clarke looked up suspiciously.
"Not yet." She said, as if warning him not to test her.
"Then what if I just marry you?" He suggested, jokingly.
"Never." She scrunched her nose in disgust. "And if I see you kiss ONE MORE girl, I swear I'll hate you for the rest of my life!" She threatened, gripping her book. Bellamy leaned foreward.
"And if I kiss you, Princess?"
"Then you'll get my hand to your cheek." She rolled her eyes again, going back to her book. Bellamy laughed.

"I can't believe we've hated eachother for so long." Bellamy said.
"I know."
"Does the fact we're getting along mean we have to stop hating eachother?" Bellamy asked.
"I suppose not." She shrugs.
"Good. Because I'm not done yet." They stopped and faced eachother. "Princess, you've been a royal pain in my ass since we were kids."
"I feel the same." She stated, again, not offended.
"You're stuck up."
"You're rude."
"You're prissy."
"You sleep around."
"You haven't slept with anyone as far as I can tell by your attitude."
"You have one too." Clarke fired back. They stood there for a moment.
"You get to do whatever the hell you want."
"You do whatever the hell you want." They stared at eachother.
"Huh. Well, Princess, I must go but... until Friday." He bowed. She bowed back.

***

Friday came along. Clarke and Bellamy were going to have dinner alone with Clarke's father. It was nerve racking for the both of them but what were they supposed to do?

Clarke and Bellamy sat across from each other, sitting at the long table in the dinning room, close to the king.
"So, how has your first week here, Bellamy?"
"Uh, good sir - my king." He corrected himself.
"Has Clarke behaved well?" He asked.
"Father!" Clarke glared. Bellamy smirked.
"I haven't seen her much but she's well from what I've seen."
"Haven't seen her?"
"Yes... Well... I feel it to be inappropriate to try to engage with her without your approval. Besides, history has shown she would not wish to see me anyway."
"Well that's why I brought you here." The king said excitedly before pulling out his plans.

***Eh, not my best work but it's something... next is the big date so 😉 this should be fun!

But before I go omg the season four premiere was amazing 😍 I love it so much and just.... so much Bellarke and I just love omg he called her Princess for the first time in three seasons I'm dead.

Thank you for reading! Love you! ❤

I'll see you in the next Chapter!

Love,

T-Rex aka Queen of Bellarke 👑 * * *