Virgin

Many of your old friends already bragged about losing their virginity when they were 16 and 17. A few years passed and you hadn't talked to them for a long time. You were locked up in Arkham Asylum since you were 19 and you escaped but got locked up again. Things changed when you turned 25, after running for your life for years. During those troublesome times, you didn't really think about sex.

Joker had been at Arkham as well many times and in the end, he was the one to get you out. You two had seen each other quite a lot there since your prisons were nearly next to each other. Stupid workers. Now thanks to them you would be a powerful couple, going on robbing and killing sprees together.

But now you had to face reality. Joker didn't know you were a virgin and no one really expected that either. You were an adult, but thanks to so many years of not really living, things got delayed.

You were in Joker's penthouse that he had shown to you a couple times before. Now you noticed that he had new furniture. It was beautiful. Since he cared about you so much, he already called it your home too.

''You're quiet'' He pointed out as you finished eating a delicious lasagna he got by snapping his fingers -since his henchmen were talented to get whatever he wanted. You shifted your position on the couch where the two of you were sitting, pretending to watch TV but you knew what was going on. ''What's the matter? Aren't you happy to be out of Arkham?'' He asked you a little worriedly and put his hand on your thigh. You gulped and then looked up to him. ''Yes..I'm so glad seriously. I would have died if I would've been longer'' You assured him quickly.

Confusion washed upon Joker's handsome face. He was very appealing to look at, but knowing that he was just as crazy but even crueler than you was just fascinating. You sure had fallen for this one. ''Come here'' He smiled at you and patted his own leg. You grew nervous, but you happily got on his lap. He made you feel wanted. Everyone else feared this man to the point they'd rather move far away from him than take the chance to stay when they knew Joker wanted them dead.

''You're so beautiful princess'' He cooed and put his hands on your hips, getting you turned on, but you were growing tense at the same time. Joker was taking mental notes of everything you did to feed his confusion. Touch.. He was quick to learn that his touch got you nervous. ''Why don't you tell daddy what's making you so quiet, hm?'' He tilted his head and waited for you to speak. You felt a warm blush spread across your face and you looked away from his icy blue eyes.

Joker put his right hand on your cheek gently and made you look at him again. ''It's nothing..'' You mumbled shyly, being everything else than what you usually were. You were energetic and hyper, sometimes. You also knew how to be reserved and focused. Joker was impressed by you, seeing how you could change in a second and shoot someone out of the blue. Your tactic skills and intelligence made him so keen into you. Now you were super shy and nervous which was new for him and even a distant thing for you.

''Spit it out sweetcheeks, I'm listening'' He told you sweetly, yet somewhat seriously. Suddenly you groaned and ran your hand through your damp hair from the shower you took earlier - to get rid of Arkham. ''It's embarrassing'' You started and looked into those beautiful eyes. ''Doubt it, go on'' He purred and let you continue. It took a lot of courage to tell him, especially since you knew he was probably horny tonight. Not that you weren't, but you felt like he should know before anything happens.

''I-I'm..'' You opened your mouth but the rest that came out was pure gibberish. It frustrated you that you couldn't form the fact into words. ''Please don't laugh'' You pleaded quietly and then swallowed the lump in your throat. Joker pet your leg softly to comfort you. ''I'm still a..a virgin'' You forced the words out of your mouth. As soon as you finished it, you felt how your head turned into a red Christmas light. You expected him to laugh his signature maniac laugh, but he didn't. You covered your face with your hands and hoped that he wouldn't make fun of you.

''That wasn't so bad now was it?'' Joker surprised you with a rather calm voice. You put your hands away from your face and looked at him with confusion. Joker looked calm, almost loving to you. That was kind of insane, considering the fact he loved to laugh and kill. He wasn't the type of person to deal with emotions. But right now he was doing pretty good.

''That's nothing to be embarrassed about doll. You know I'm going to take care of ya, right?'' He purred again and pulled your face gently towards his. You cracked a smile at him. ''I won't let anyone hurt you precious, not even myself'' He promised before pressing his lips against yours. You shut your eyes and kissed him back. The passionate kiss got very heated and you felt your heart beating faster. ''Take care of me then..now'' You encouraged Joker and felt a new feeling taking over you, making you feel wild yet a little scared.

Joker picked you up and took you by surprise. ''As you wish my lady'' He told you against your lips and so the two of you headed to your master bedroom.