Breaking out of Arkham

Your P.O.V.

The saying 'I'm bored to death' was actually close to me. I was sitting in my guarded cage and staring at the armed security guards who did nothing but stand there.I was a prisoner at Arkham Asylum and no one really liked me. They moved me far away from other prisoners and I was mostly alone.

 We had special days where we could talk to each other for an hour, but now that my friend escaped, I didn't bother to get up.

I had talked to Joker a few times during those special days and we became friends, I guess. Then I found out that he escaped two days ago. So here I was, all alone, reading a boring book that I didn't even focus on. He was on my mind every second and I couldn't think of anything else.

''Y/N'' A guard said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I tilted my head to the door they were about to open. I stood up and smiled. ''It's time for your session'' The guard said while trying to grab his keys. I jumped right in front of him and grabbed the poles. 

''Oh really?'' I smiled and looked deep into his brown eyes. I could see that he was a little scared of me. I had killed my co-workers, robbed my boss and then killed a few random people. So I wasn't very sane.

''Step back, hands up'' He demanded darkly. ''Oh don't be so bo-'' I started and rolled my eyes, but I got a shock, sending me back and my vision got white. They stormed into my cell and grabbed my arms tightly while I was is a shock. I came back to my senses when they tried to drag me out of my cage.It was unfair. ''Hey! Fuck you'' I spat rudely and stopped walking. 

They'd have to drag me if they wanted me to move.

''You're treating her very unfairly'' A raspy voice echoed through the speakers. My eyes widened as I realized it was Joker's voice. The guards stopped moving and looked around the room. They grabbed their guns and two of them held me. 

Oh, what a bunch of fools. 

''If I were you, I'd let her go'' Joker's voice broke the silence again. The guards were so focused on him that their grips were very bad. I pulled my arms back and then turned around. Before they could do anything, I pushed their heads together and they fell to the ground.

''Haha..how to kill two birds with one stone'' I giggled even tho they had just fainted. The guards pointed at me with their guns, making me laugh as I raised my hands up in the air. ''Lower your guns'' Joker demanded, but they didn't listen to him. I couldn't help but smile when I heard his voice.

 Was he back for me?

Suddenly I heard a loud bang and smoke started to fill the room. Gunshots filled the silence and I felt like I had to escape.