Project 6277

Your P.O.V.

The music was blasting loudly through the club. It smelled like alcohol, especially behind the counter in the bar. The white and golden club was mostly black since it was so dark. All the lights were on the dance floor of people grinding against each other and having a good time.

I was one of the bartenders here. Most people that worked here were men expect the dancers. I guess I was tomboyish so I was here in my blue flannel, black vest, black jeans and some black boots. I was wearing a name tag on my chest that just had my first name, Y/N. My Y/H/C hair was straightened and I had a little makeup on, some eyeliner and I had done my brows. I enjoyed my job, but I wasn't planning to be here forever.Next year I would go to vet studies and become a real vet.

But for now, I worked here at the club owned by the most wanted and feared man in entire Gotham city. Out of the millions of people that lived here, my boss was the worst. I had seen him just once or twice, but I had never been close to him. He scared me, to be honest. My boss was the clown prince of crime AKA Joker. He had green hair and super white skin. I think he had blue eyes and many tattoos. When I saw him I think he had a purple jacket and many golden rings and necklaces. Did I speak to him? No. I kept my distance just to be safe.

"A vodka!" A drunken man yelled and snapped me out of my thoughts. I heard a familiar song 'Gangsta' by Kehlani blasting now. "Sure" I smiled and then grabbed a glass. I put a couple ice cubes in it and then filled the glass with strong vodka. I handed it to the man who left the money on the table and walked away. I sighed and then put the money in the gray cash register. My co-worker Rick was talking with some customers further away. Rick had blonde hair and brown eyes. He was a couple years younger than me, but we were good friends. Just as I was about to go over and speak to him, I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked behind me and saw one of Joker's henchmen standing behind me. He had black clothes and his brown skin was mostly hidden. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't recognize him at all.

"The boss wants to see you.." He stated and then looked at my tag. "..Y/N" He finished his sentence. The man had a very thick Gotham accent and a low voice. "O-Okay" I stuttered and decided it would be better to follow him. God help me if I would've said no. Suddenly my body felt weak. Had I done something wrong? Would Joker shoot me?

My palms got the clamp and I felt how my knees went weak as I followed this man. He led me out of the bar and to the VIP area. People gave me strange looks since everyone knew that this man was Joker's henchman. I took a deep, shaky breath and then tried to gather myself. The man opened a door and then I saw a big room with lights on. It had golden tables and all kinds of beautiful decors. Then I noticed black leather chairs and black tables. In the middle of the room, I saw Joker. My heart jumped to my throat.