Harassed

J and you were at his club, trying to have a good time after a stressful week. It was Saturday night so the place was absolutely packed! ''I'm gonna grab a drink'' You told your boyfriend and stood up from his lap. He slapped your bum gently just so the other man around saw that you were his and they would better not touch you. ''Be back soon or I'll miss ya'' He winked cheesily as you walked off.

It took a little while to get to the bar while avoiding drunk people. Just as you sat down on a bar stool and patiently waited for the bartender's so come to you when they're finished, some guys sat around you. It was strange that J fell for you because most of the time you were nice and kind. But sometimes your head just got all messed up and you could do awful things, but that was rare.

The man leaned towards you and one even stood behind you so you couldn't escape. ''Hi sexy'' One of them with a dirty smile winked. He had messy hair and alcohol on his shirt. They all stunk like ass. ''I have a boyfriend'' You defended yourself and nervously tapped your fingers on the counter.''Oh, he doesn't have to know. Let's have some fun!'' Another one chuckled and touched your back. Your breath hitched in your throat and you got nervous.

''Leave me alone'' You tried to warn them. After all, if they would continue, J would kill them - no doubt. ''Don't be fucking boring'' The same voice said again and suddenly you were pulled off of the chair. The men practically dragged you away from the bar, making you so panicked that you forgot what self-defence was. ''H-Hey!'' You tried to yell, but the music was so loud that your voice drowned it. Suddenly you were pressed against the wall harshly and you hit your head.

''I bet you have such a tight little cunt''One of them said, but you were so scared that you couldn't recognize who the voice belonged to. Your heart stammered in your chest and you wanted to cry. A hand touched your inner thigh and that's when you felt tears stinging your eyes. ''Let me go!'' You insisted and desperately tried to yank yourself free from their strong arms, but it was useless.

The hand rose and touched the lining of your panties, making the tears fall from your eyes. ''Stop!'' You begged and wondered how no one saw this? On the other hand, the three were towering above you, making it hard to see you. Before they could do anything else, you heard at least three gunshots and the person right in front of you, the one touching you, fell onto the floor. The other two stood there and turned white as sheets when they saw their friend dead.

Joker had noticed this and come to your rescue.

''Walk away baby this won't be pretty'' He growled and you saw two of his henchmen behind him. Two other henchmen walked up to the rest of the harassers and they were held tightly, not allowed to escape. Fear sunk into their faces and they knew they had fucked up real bad.

You walked away from the wall and watched you step so you wouldn't step on the dead man. Tears gushed down your eyes and you were trembling. J nodded to his henchman Frost who then put his arm on my shoulder in a comforting way. Suddenly J walked up to the guy that had been on your left side. ''You did something really dumb'' J growled in his face madly. The people around you knew what was going on, but no one dared to step in whatsoever.

''I-I'm sorry!'' The man cried out in pure fear, but sorry wasn't enough. Joker kneed his crotch and a painful yelp escaped his lips. J repeated the action and horror grew on the other guy's face. You watched as he started beating the guy like a maniac as the henchman hold the guy. ''No one..'' J started and held onto his jaw tightly. ''..disrespects my queen like that!'' He finished angrily and punched the man straight in the face and I could hear his nose breaking. It made me sick in the stomach.

A sob made Frost look at you again.You covered your mouth with your hands and tried to stay calm, but you were still shocked. Everything happened so fast. You felt disgusting since the guy had touched you there. ''Frost do me a favor and take her to my office. I bet she doesn't want to see the rest'' J sighed and faced us with his back, clothed with a golden jacket. Frost replied with a ''yes sir'' and then started walking away with you beside him. People stepped out of the way as Frost took me towards the hall where there was an elevator.

As soon as you two got in the elevator, silence fell over. Tears were ruining your make-up and I kept trembling. ''I'm sorry miss'' Frost apologized softly. He was one of J's most trusted men so I had talked to him a lot. You just nodded and then wiped away some tears which were useless. The doors slid open and you walked to the left until you were behind a black door. ''J's r-really mad''You whimpered and sat down on a big chair that was in J's office. Frost nodded shortly.

''He flipped the table when he was told what was going on'' Frost let you know. You looked at him silently. J really cared about you which was weird. Why? ''Do you want anything? Water?'' Frost suggested and saw how uncomfortable you looked. ''No thanks'' You mumbled and then bit the inside of your cheek to hold back cries.

A few minutes later the door opened and J walked back. His clothes were bloody and his knuckles were already bruising. He seemed pissed as hell. When he saw you sitting there, he hurried to you.

''Oh baby..'' He breathed out and put his warm hands on your arms and then got on his knees in front of you. He seemed relieved to see you there after beating people up. You put your hand on his and tried to stay calm. ''Thanks, Frost'' J muttered and a second later he walked out, leaving you two alone. That's when tears started to run down your cheeks again.''Oh, baby..don't you cry...They can't do anything to you anymore'' He promised and gathered himself. He picked you up and then sat on the chair and placed you on his lap.

''I'm sorry..I-I don't know what happened..'' You whimpered, still scared of the situation. J wrapped his arms around you softly. ''Shh...It's not your fault'' He reminded you with a calmer voice and started rubbing your back gently like you were as fragile as a feather. You nuzzled closer to him and then his scent calmed you down. 

You were safe with him