Surprise

Chase's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I could see the sun peaking through the blinds, making the room lowly lit.

I looked over to my side and noticed my Queen sleeping. This is the first time in awhile we are home alone. My mother took Leah for the weekend, which ends tomorrow.

I wrapped my arm around Rolland's waist and pulled her close to me. I looked down at her bare shoulder and kissed it lightly.

I then managed to trail kisses down her stomach, enough to almost have her fully awake.

Now, I'm just thinking about pleasing her.

I placed my right hand in her panties and rubbed against her clit. I could feel her legs twitch.

I kept stroking, slowly. She moved a little and I looked at her face and noticed her mouth open slightly.

I moved my two fingers inside of her while my thumb played with her clit.

"Mmm." I bit my lip as she moaned quietly.

"Ooh."

I started to pump my fingers in her faster, but not fast enough to fully awake her.

She arched her back, while grabbing the sheets.

"..Chase" She breathed. "Baby"

Trent's POV

"Two of my bitches in the club

And I know they know about each other

I think these bitches tryna set me up

Maybe I'm just Paranoid"

I'm driving around about to pick up a homie who was in jail for about three years in total. I've known him for awhile but we wasn't all that close.

He did some crazy shit too, something to his woman and some crazy type shit. But, he still the homie and I'm going to help him get on his feet.

I pulled up to the Half-way house or wherever they had him at. I was waiting for him to come out.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the passenger window. I unlocked the door and he got in.

"Wassup L?" I dapped him.

"Man, it feel good to be out of there. I ain't going back no more, two times was enough."

I laughed. "Yeah man, don't go back."

I pulled off and started driving down the highway.

"So man.." I paused. "You ain't never really told me why you went to jail." I looked at him, serious.

He looked at me. "The first time I went to jail, I did some fucked up shit...it wasn't right. That's why after I got out I moved here; but then I got caught back in the game and went to jail, for sellin."

I looked back at the road. "So you ain't in the game?"

He laughed lowly. "Now, you know the only way I'm not in a gang, is if I'm dead. I ain't gonna die yet, I'm still young!"

I laughed. "Yeah man. So what's up with you? Got a woman?"

"Yeah, she something."

"A keeper, nigga?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Don't worry about my woman and shit. What's up with you? Still with Ashley?"

I shook my head quickly. "The bitch is crazy. But, she give some bomb ass head, so I come around when I need some."

This nigga was rollin, but I was serious.

My phone started ringing and it was Chase.

"Wassup?"

"Aye. Stop at the crib."

"I got a homie with me, that's alright?" I looked at L.

"Yeah."

"I'll be there."

Fifteen minutes later I was at Chase's crib. L and I got out and walked to the door.

"He's cool, so don't trip alright?" I asked looking at L, he got a anger problem and shit.

"Man, don't worry."

I knocked on the door, and Rolland opened it. She looked at me and rolled her eye's.

"Don't be rude." I said smiling. "Let me and my homie in."

She gave me a glare then looked at L. She stood there for a minute.

"Are you gonna let us in or no?"

I looked at L, and he was looking at Rolland all weird and shit. That's when I had enough I just pushed pass her and L followed.

"Aye Chase!" I yelled walking to his living room.

"Sup nigga." He got up, off the couch and dapped me.

"Nothing. Aye, this my homie Lucky but everybody calls him L."

That's when I heard the door slam and Rolland came in the room with tears streaming down her face.

"So it is you!" She said looking at L. "You son of a bitch!"

L turned around and looked at her..he looked confused, then it's like he knew what she was taking about.

"Rolland! Cut that shit out. Go upstairs!" I heard Chase scream from behind me.

"No, get this motherfucker out my house!"

L looked at her and shook his head. "You gonna stop calling me out my name, girl."

That's when I looked at him, and shoved him lightly.

"How you know Rolland?" Chase said standing beside L.

Chase's POV

I glanced at Rolland, and she looked like she had seen a murder; but she had anger built in her.

"Lucky! How could you do this!" She screamed. "All the shit you've done to me! And faking your death?!"

He took a step to her. I reached out my arm, preventing him from taking anymore.

"Rolland, we have to talk." He spoke.

She looked at him, and it was something about that look that pissed me off.

"Rolland! Upstairs!" I screamed at my loudest. I've never yelled this loud to her before but..shit.

She looked at me, then at Lucky, or whatever.

"Just remember, you left me. For years, I didn't know what happened."