Safe

Rolland's POV

"Judge, the jury has made their decision." A woman spoke to the judge then looked at me.

She looked down at the paper in her hand and sighed.

"Rolland Thicke, for the murder of Cwade Smith the jury finds you.. Not guilty."

I smiled and looked at my lawyer, I hugged her. I was then led out of the court room by security guards.

Lucky's POV

I'm outside the court house waiting to see if she's free. I wasn't able to make it inside to hear myself; but I hope things went okay.

I looked down at my outfit. I dressed really fancy for this shit. I stuck my hands into my dress pants pockets while I waited.

Rolland's POV

I hope someone came for me, anyone. I walked outside and the wind was blowing gently, I heard people having conversations and discussing business.

I looked around, then I saw him. He wore a light blue dress shirt, tucked into his black dress pants and a black, white and gray colored tie.

I had to admit, for a Thug he cleaned up well.

I walked down the set of stairs keeping my eyes glued to him. Once he noticed me, he flashed that million dollar smile; it made me melt.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Baby." He spoke with so much happiness.

I looked up at him. "I'm free." I spoke laughing a little.

He nodded. "Yeah you are." He bent down and kissed me.

This kiss wasn't like the ones before, it was more passionate and loving.

I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and we moved our tongues together in sync.

Chase's POV

I'm so stressed right now, I just want Rolland. I hope when I get to the court house, she's outside. I just want her to be free; so we can be a family.

I pulled up to the court house and looked outside. There were tons of people, but I saw her lawyer so I decided to step out the car and speak.

I walked to the woman and she looked at me confused.

"Hello." I spoke.

"Hello." She replied.

"I was wondering if Rolland Thicke happened to be found not guilty for her case; I'm here to pick her up just incase."

The woman looked confused then pointed in a direction.

"Rolland is right there hugging that man."

I quickly turned my head to see Rolland in the arms of that nigga Lucky. I balled my fists, it's literally going to take everything I have not to go over there and beat the hell out of her.

I ran to my car and sped off. Oh, I got something for this bitch.

Rolland's POV

I let go of Lucky and was tapped on the shoulder. I turned my head, it was my lawyer.

"Hi." I spoke with a smile, but she looked concerned.

"Rolland, I guy came and asked me some things about you. I pointed you out and he got very angry quickly. Do you know anyone who might be coming after you or this man?" She pointed to Lucky.

I shook my head. "Can you describe him?"

Once she did, I looked at Lucky. He looked at me and looked highly pissed.