Terror

I go home feeling guilty. I should have known they was going to do that to him.

I go into my bedroom and put my headphones in and start to drift to sleep.

I'm dreaming again. But this time its weird, I'm at my house. I open the front door, no one is home.

I walk into the family room. I look at the book shelf. There's a golden book on it. I walk toward it but suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my back. I try and take a breath and scream but I cant.

I turn around and its my fathers killer. He's smiling "hehehe hello again Jacob, long time no see."

I try and run but I cant move. He shoves me to the ground.

"Whats wrong don't you remember the good times we had?" He laughs

"Why did you kill my father!?" I yell.

He laughs "Soon Jacob soon."

I scream. Suddenly Im being shaken.

Its my mother. "Jacob! Wake up Jacob!"

I quickly sit up "Mom! Im up!"

She sighs "More nghtmares? Was it the factory again?"

I shake my head "No it was about dads killer."

She gives me an odd look, gets up and leave.

Weird.

My dads killer was actually his best friend. Franklin. He was always strange to me but I never realised why until I actually found out who killed him.

He was a mad man.

I look out my window to Jeff's house. All the lights are out. I wonder where they could be.

I try to go back to sleep and I see red and blue lights flashing out my window. I get up from my bed to see what it is. Its the police and ambulances.

I get me a jacket and run outside.

"Stay back son." A cop puts his hand up.

One cop brings Jeff outside. He's crying.

I run over to him. "Oh shit Jeff! What happened?!"

He's shaking. "Someone........he k-k-killed them."

"Who? Jeff what happened?"

He looks up at me. His eyes are bigger like in fear and he is even more pale than normal. "He killed my family."  and he walks into the ambulance.

I stand there in complete and utter shock. Jeff just lost his entire family.

I dont sleep the rest of the night.

As the school day passes Social services try to find some of Jeffs relatives that will take him in. Nothing.