my predicament?

"master layla, i have mail for you!" our maid said. "Put it on my desk and i will attend to it in a little bit!" my sister answered out, we were currently playing with the doll house my sisters fiancé bought me on my birthday." lay-lay, i want to see who its from!" she laughed and shook her head at me." ok, read it off for me will you please!" she asked as i ran to her desk. "They're from......visa count druitt, the lenders, the stock matket, one from buba,...... and the undertaker?" i ran to her with the mail. " undertaker?" she grabbed the leeter as i handed it to her. "I wonder what he wants?" she said as she oppened the letter. She read about half way down before she started sobbing. I took the letter and read it.
Dear miss Layla (l/n)

I am terribly sorry to inform you of an entry today, there had been a mass shooting at the albony bank, and sadly, your fiancé got mixed up in it. Im writting to inform you that his funeral would be held on jan. 19. **09
My apologies
Undertaker
I started to cry along wit my sister. I hugged her and we cried in eachothers arms untill mother came in. "What is this ruckus." she asked. I got up and handed her the letter sister got. She read over it and looked at the calander. She sighed and loked at my sister. "Since you got your work done a month in prior, ill give you a month to morn." i looked at her and asked."why a month? Why not two or three? Its clear he needs more time then a month, i mean the funeral is next month!" i said. She growled at me and said. "Work is more important then small things like this. The boy was a waste of her time! Shes better off like this!" i yelled back. " the only reason you think that is because he gaver her the time she needed and you didnt, your a horrible mother, he was the best brother ever!" i said sobbing. She growled and dragged me to my room." to bed with you, no supper tonight." she said as she slammed my door and locked it.
I felt numb again. I walked towards the bathroom sink and I slammed my hands upon its porcelain surface. "How dare she treat us this way, the one thing that mader her love her self was taken away, does she not know what love is?" i said as i looked at the mirror then broke down crying.
"My child, what has you so upset?" i jolted to a standing position looking around in a frenzy as a staticy voice apeared out of nowhere . " who said that?" i said raising my voice a little. "Look to the doors my child." i followed the voice to my little terris area i had, stopping at my double glass doors. "Just step outside, i wont hurt you" i put my hands on the doors hesitating a little. "H-how do i know that you wont." i said a little scared as i got a pair of sowing sissors i had on my desk. "Bring your sissors if it makes you feel safe, i wont lay a hand on you." i pushed the doors open and was met by a tall faceless man. "Who are you?" i asked timmidly. "Oh please were are my manners, i am slender man or slendy for short and im here to fix your predicament that you seem to have." i gave him a confused look. "My predicament? I dont seem to have one." he 'chuckled' and said to me. "Oh but you will in the upcomming days." he said and dissapeared. I looked over my tarris to see if i could find him but it was like he didnt exist. 'My predicament?' i thought as the bedtime bell rung. 'I guess im goimg to have to sleep on it.
---------------------------------------
I am sorry that this updated late. It was a pain to keep up with this and school anywhoo i hope you like it
        Stay creepy my friends