Chapter Two

Time has passed and the day of the funeral had finally arrived and Mother, Layla and I were all dressed in our black regalia, I could, on the look on my sister's face,feel the despair washing over her. He layed cold in his coffin, still young as my sister smiled, just how he asked. We each took a turn to toss a sapphire blue rose in the casket as they lowered him, my sister finally breaking when he was covered. I pat her shoulder and smiled weakly at her, her beautiful porcelain face was stained in tears and runny makeup. 

a month have past since then, the house was earily quiet when i woke up. i got up from bed and walked to my closet to be dressed as sebastian walks in. "up already mistress?" he said with his signature smile, sighing i replied "yes i am, its been hard to sleep in nowadays, how is my sister thiss morning?" his smile dropped as he rubbed his temples. "she still refuses to get out of bed mistress, would you like to talk to her?" he asked, annoyed but gives his smile again. "yes id like too" i say pulling a dressing curtain as sebastian readies my outfit for today."shall i send your breakfast to her room so you two can eat together?" i nod and get dressed, walking to her room afterwards.

i knock on the door but no one reply's, i knock again but louder, still silent. i open her door and go to the curtains pulling them apart. "you'll grow mushrooms if you say like this" i say giggling softly. i get no reply. 'she must be sleeping' i walk to where she was laying and tap on her shoulder, then shook her softly only to find that the silhouette in the bed was made of pillows. i look around confused and worried. "sebastian!" i yelled as i checked the bathroom, still no one there. "yes mistress, you called?" i ran to him, apparently dissarayed from his reaction. "shes gone, she isnt here" i say nearly crying i look up to him as he looks at me questioningly.

 "um who mistress, no one belongs in this room" my stomach dropped"what do you mean? this is my sisters room" he sight and looked sadly at me"your memory must have gotten worse mistress, your sister died two weeks ago trying to save another girl in the ally way" i stand still as my memory floods back, i collapse to the ground and sobbed. 'ill go get your mother mistress" i stayed in her room, not believing it at all as i heard chatter. "she needs help i know that sebastian""then do as i say if you care about her, she needs to go to a hospital".........very well then, ill make the arrangements tonight" the hushed voices started to dissipate as i slowly went unconscious from crying.

sorry for taking so long things happened, anyway i hope you like it(i decided to change a few things around to make it interesting)