terror then peace

numb, cold, tired, and nothing, thats all i felt as i was forced into a straight jacket. my soul slowly fading away as i looked at my mom, she had a look of disappointment rather then worry. i start sobbing as they push me in the padded cart. i gave my mother a cold glare before my chariot of insanity slipped away from view. i continued to look out the window, glaring at anyone who caught my eye.

"miss midford, you will catch a cold if you stand there without a jacket" my psychiatrist said, my response was a low growl, i couldnt speak, they took my voice away because i kept screaming her name, the name of the one who left me. she stood up and walked over to me and layed a scarf on my shoulders. "you should take care of yourself better miss  (y/n)". i growled again but quieter. i knew she was right but didnt want to admit it. i wimpered and looked out the window. she gave me sympathetic smile and huged me.

 i look to the sky and saw streaks, i start tapping the window to get her attention. "your not gonna escape like that you know" i started tapping the window faster and harder as the streaks increased. she finaly looked up but her smile faded into terror. she ran to her med phone used to contact the office." we need to evacuate now..........there are bombs sound the alarm now!!!" a minute later the sirens went off, she grabbed my arm and opened the door and ran to the storm shelter.

 a bomb went off nearby and shook the entire building and made her let go of me. i got lost in the crowd, i tried to fine her but then the floor under neath me opened and i fell to my death as everyone evacuated. all i saw was white as a bomb went off in the front courtyard debree and dust clogging my lungs as the world faded black, then all at once, it was peaceful.

sorry it took sooooooooo long im sorry