Who are you?

I hid away and watch the girl run by. i was going to  chase after her but then i felt the air shift.....there was another. i didn't feel any thumping of feet or any breathing at all. i watched as a dark figure floated by, he was creepy to say in the least but oddly alluring, in a childish way. i tried to stow away some giggle fits as pop goes the weasel played, hoping he never noticed me. i followed him and the girl in the shadows of the small corridor, the girl went into one of the rooms that had a hole in the floor, she ended up  cornering herself. the figure started to walk heavily along the tile floor, dragging his claws along the walls. i laughed silently to myself, 'hes a professional after all'

the girl was crying hysterically, it was amusing. he slowly creeped into the room, letting out a malicious chuckle when he got close to her. He whispered something to her, i couldn't hear it but it was enough to make her scream before he gutted her and stuffed her with sweets of multiple kinds. i giggled and clapped at the performance, it was amusing. he turned around with a creepy grin. " looks like i have an audience" he said as he laughed, i debated whether or not to show myself but he cant kill or hurt me so i decided to float out into the open. he looked surprised for a second then genuinely laughed." well hello there girlie, how did you like the show?"

i clapped again, then making a notepad appear in front of me. 'it was awsome!'(this is when your writing). he read the notepad and cocked an eyebrow. "you cant speak can you lovely?" i shook my head and wrote something else. 'my name is (y/n), and yes i cant speak' he looked at the pad then hit his head, "where are my manners, im laughing jack in the box, or laughing jack or LJ. i hope you dont mind but how come i cant hear you lovely voice miss (y/n)?" i was thinking of how to put it into a short phrase, then i wrote on the pad again, 'they took my tounge, thus i cant speak, they took everything away from me, but karma got to them'

he smiled" im glad they got what they deserved" he said kissing my hand " 'flirt' i thought, then giggled. he stayed for a little, making jokes and handing me candy only to find that i cant eat any due to my non physicalness. i adored his company,  its better than talking to the wind or moon. a little while later he looked up to the hole in the ceiling and groaned. "im sorry love but i have to go, my boss is going to be mad if i return late again" he said getting up and stretching.

  i looked at him and tilt my head in confusion. then i tugged at his shirt and handed him a note pad. 'You'll come again, yes?' he smiled and pat my head, "yep, its a promise, anyways  it was nice to meet you love, ill come back tomorrow ok?" i nodded and hugged him, i waved at him as he left.....or rather poofed..... away. i guess i can wait a little bit for him to come back. i floated to my room at the top, i layed down at the foot of my small bed and smiled. today was fun.

------------------------

sorry it took a while , my mom didnt want me on my laptop for most of the week. anyways as you have noticed i made some changes to the story rather than keeping it the same, im also gonna make the story spand out further than the book, im doing this so that the book can be longer and not some 5-7 chapter book, thanks for taking time to read this and if you didnt you're gonna be really confused in the next few chapters

c'ya loves