who am i?

'its...bright.....too bright.....where am i? ....what am i doing?' i open my eyes, flinching as the harsh light attacked them. i sat up and held my pounding head, sore from whatever happened. i look around as soon as my head clears up. i bolt up and gasp. i try to yell for people eventually figuring out that i cant make a sound. i start to freak out as i wondered around, eventually landing in a basement room that manage to stay intact.......mostly. the wall had a hole in it, with large cracks running around it as a mangled bed frame stuck right through it. the other 3 were ok, some with wires from electrical outlets poking out.

i walk up to a small filing cabinet that was forced open by durbree. i inspect the object closely then taking files out of it one by one, until i found one just like me, the picture that is, looked just like me. i decided to read through it, carefully going through details, disagreeing on most of it though. i find a picture of a blond lady standing next to me, but the picture was damaged on her face so i couldnt tell who it was. she looked pretty from what i saw.

i continue to walk around, slowly regaining bits and peices of my memories. I i walked to the front of the building and picked a flower from the vine on the wall, they were a mesmorizing (f/c) with a streak of (2nd f/c) going down the middle. i still didnt know my name very well, i think its (y/n) but i dont know for sure, i guess ill use that for now.

'its boring' i thought as a few days passed, i found out what this place is....or was....and what happened to it due to some.....unwelcomed visitors, they didnt get the experience they wanted in the first place. i dont know what craved me to do it, it just happened. it helped me release previous stress i didnt know i had, like i was on autopilot. the red added a nice color to the halls though, i walk down the hall dragging my hand on the wall, tracing the cracks and scratches, blood trails and stains, i was making my usual rounds, to make sure nothing was out of place. i was walking to the main hall as something caught my attention, the air was thicker and was moving quickly, it was running. the closer it got the more clear i could her the thumping of sneakers and a distant scream. the more screams the less sound, untill one was left.

------------------------------------------

hey sorry for being late i know im horrible for making you wait, but i had to bake 3 whole cakes ;-; but it was fun anyways ill be back to publishing chapters per usual

Cya My Loves