Jax pov

I Am Jax Mallaway, and before you say it yes i now that i single handlely have the worst last name in the entire world maybe even the Universe.

Today started off as usual my mum had just woken me up for my anger therapy.I didn't see why i had to sit through another bloody session of misery where an old HAG told me how to manage my anger,like i'm an idiot which i secretly knew i was.

"Honey hurry we'll be late if you don't come down here for breakfast"my mum said in her usaul soft voice.This had been the fifth time she had said it and she still didn't get that i was bluntly ignor- before i could finish my thought i felt someone grab me by my arms and through me out of my room.It didn't take a genius to realize that Jerry,my horrid step-father had just about had enough of my attitude."Don't you hear your mother callin your name boy"he managed to grit through his teeth, I felt like i was about to explode i didn't think that his words would make me so angry but i guess i was down with Jerry so i told him off like a normal human being would."You know what i hear...toothpaste because your breath smells like something died in it and another thing take a shower while your at it you reak of alcohol and cigarettes...now let go of me before someone get's hurt and it ain't gonna be me"i said confidently.

  1 hour later
We had been in the dreadful hospital for nearly an hour, after me and Jerry's confratation i couldn't control my urge to rip his face off so i jabbed him hard in the jaw, turned out i cracked three of his teeth and broke his jaw.All that damage nearly made me laugh like Joker 2.0, i hadn't been long before Mum dropped me off at school, she tried to hide her fearful look when we left the hospital but i had seen it and i felt a slight bit of guilt that quickly disappeared when i entered HallowWood High where kids are dumber than dumb

OK THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIRST CHAPTER SORRY FOR ERRORS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
THE PICTURE IS JAX