No more pain

Summer pov

I had gotten to school quite early when Ms.Holly approached me

"Summer you and Jax have a close relationship don't you?"she said softly.

"I guess that's what you would call it whats up"I replied back getting a little nervous "could you please make sure he comes to school today and don't worry I will cover for you now go" she politely pushed me out the door.

15 minutes later

I finally made it to Jax' s house, I felt a chill go down my spine as I put my hand on the door knob, surprisingly it was unlocked.

My attention quickly focused on the bathroom where I heard yells and I made a dash towards the door to only see Jax on the ground telling himself to stop crying and making cuts on his arm but they quickly healed.

The night before

Jax pov

When I got home last night and just sat there looking in the mirror for about an hour then I punched it, the glass shattered around my feet.

What have I done

You idiot

She loved you

She doesn't deserve to die

You do

Go die

Kill yourself 

These thoughts swirled in my mind..what if I could make the pain go away

What if I could repay my mom by ending life
With that I grabbed a peice of glass and just stared at it contemplating whether should I be selfish and give up or should I live miserably cause God knows I deserve it.

Present Day

I've been crying all day and I'm tired of feeling vulnerable and weak.

"Stop crying"I repeated this as if I would just magically stop crying. Then I stopped, the only way to make it stop, to make it all stop was to give up, be selfish like I'm known to be.

So I grabbed the closest peice of glass and cut myself, to my disbelief the sound closed as quickly as it was formed.

Summer pov

"JAX WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP NOW"I yelled, he ignored me and continued to make the cuts but there are very few ways to kill anyone  who is a werewolf.

He finally looked at me with those red puffy eyes. "WHY CAN'T IT WORK WHY WON'T I DIE I JUST WANNA DIE" he yelled.
"It's one of the perks of being a werewolf" i said jokingly

"Why does it hurt so bad I just want the pain to go away"he whispered

"Jax life is pain and the people who are around you are your pain killers let me be your pain killer" I replied

"I cant" was all he said
"Jax I ca-"he cut me off

"All I gonna do is hurt you just like I hurt my mother" I couldn't believe he was trying to push me away
"Jax I can help you" I whispered

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP I DON'T NEED ANYONES HELP AND ONCE I REVERSE THIS CURSE OR WHATEVER THIS IS IM GONE NO MORE PAIN AND NO MORE IDIOT'S WHO THINK THEY CAN CHANGE SOMEONE OK I DON'T NEED TO BE FIXED SO STOP AND GET OUT"
His words hurt me I don't know why but they did so I left I'm done with him and his selfishness and his anger issues but I will be back I will fix him no matter how far he pushes me  away.   

SHORT CHAPTER BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT
Comment
Vote
DO YOU THINK JAX NEEDS TO BE FIXED