Jax pov

My vision was blurred when i woke up but i was able to depict 2 figures one standing and one on the ground drenched in blood."What happened?"i said
the blonde girl turned and looked at me with sorrow in her eyes,"I'm so sorry Jax"she practically whispered.Why was she apologizing who wa- i stopped right in my thoughts to relize the person who lay lifeless was my mother."WHAT DID YOU DO!!"i screamed,tears filling in my eyes,"Jax i wasn't me....i-it was....you jax,you lost control"she stuttered out.I stood in awe...did i really hurt..kill her at that,"noo noo noo please wake up don't leave me i can't lose you please come back i can't...i can't"i said choking on my tears.The blonde told me that i was going to be ok but she was lying nothing was going to be fine,"Don't lie to me..ok just get away from me"i was completely confused and depressed,so i did what anyone would do run.

The next day:jax pov
I was tired,that night the only way i was able to sleep was a bottle of bourbon and alot of pain meds, i knew it was sucidal but who cares the one person i loved the most was dead.I did know i wasn't going to stay in that room any longer so i went to school,ignoring the comments people said about my hair or the blood on my clothes.When i walked in everyone turned their attention to my clothes, including my annoying teacher Ms.Holly.
"Jax c-can we talk for just a second"she stammered,I nodded my head and walk towards her to be ingulfed in a bear hug "I'm so sorry Jax"she said through the tears,I looked her in her eyes trying to make up an excuse but i couldn't hold back my tears so i bolted out the room.

OHH THE FEELS XD
NEW POV COMING NEXT PLZZZZ VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE BOOK PLZZZZZZZZZZ VOTE OR READ JUST GET IT NOTICEDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOMETHING PEOPLE XD