Jax pov

I didn't know where I was going just that i couldn't cry infront of the entire class.All i needed were the keys to the car, but I halted to a stop when I noticed my locker had been decorated with hundreds of sticky notes and flowers with messages that were supposed to "soothe the wounds",but for some reason i felt a wave of anger and sorrow wash over me.I couldn't take it any more, people who don't even acknowledge my existence were acting like they knew me,like they knew my mom, and with that I ripped off all the notes, dropping to my knees in fustration.

Everyone must have heard all the commotion because almost all of the students were out of the their classrooms and in the hallway gazing at me with a mixture of disbelief and sorrow, how was I going to live without the only person kept me sane. When I felt 4 arms wrap around I realized that maybe it wasn't gonna be so hard.

Summer's pov

I will never know exactly how Jax feels but I've  made it my goal to be there for him,I guess Ms.Holly had the same idea because as I started towards Jax I heard her heavy footsteps behind me.As we hugged him I felt his warm tears flood onto my arm, i couldn't help but cry with him.The moment was cut short by a deputy with horrible news, "Jax Hallaway your under arrest".

Jax pov

I jerked my head up quickly and did what any conflicted teenager would do run. Bits and peices of memories from that horrid night filled my head.I was so distracted that I nearly  collided into Summer, "Jax look at me"she said softly "MOVE" I said sternly, then I had that weird feeling again and suddenly the room went black

30 minutes later

Jax pov
I woke up in a jail cell, so much for running i thought.All I could do was wait and see what was to come or ESCAPE!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I WILL BY GOING DAILY NOW THAT I SEE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED NEXT CHAPTER SOON KEEP READING AND GRAB THE TISSUES ALSO VOTE XD!!!