Park Gun Shots

(If you look up here, this is basically what Bill looks like, but when you see the next one, it's also what Bill looks like, plus I'm sad, I only have one person subscribed to me, and it's my best friend. Love you fam❤️)

(2018 rewrite. Your welcome)

-----Dipper POV-----

I walk through the same hallways, I do the same things, over and over again. It's fine, just where's the excitement, I need something to give me a Adventure.

"Yo Dipper, you coming to the party on Saturday!" A girl from my class calls out.

"Oh yah! I'll be there," I call out

"Ah yes, see there" she cheers, walking away with her friends, giggling. That's right the party, I forgot thanks to the tests I was studying for. I start walking to my locker, to get my stuff and go

"hay dip dop, we walking home together?"

"Yah, just give a-"

"Hay stop! Give it back!" I boy yells.

It's a grade 9, and Bill, " he's picking on them again, so not cool," I couldn't look away, it brought back some memories when he used to bully me, the only time a got him to stop is when he went to a different school.

" Dipper, are you ok?" Mabel asks as she places a hand on my shoulder?
A sight leaves me. Turning away from Bill, I smile at her, "yeah, I'm fine Mabel, let's go"

"Kay~" she chirps happily.

We were going to the house to get ready for the party tomorrow, Mabel likes to prepare, because we were going over to help early, the party is going to be at Pacific his new place, she moved in to a giant house a couple years ago, Mabel was going to ask her out that night, and I was proud of her. "Dipper, what do you think, red or blue?" Mabel asks.

"Blue, with the purple leggings and black boots" a say.

"Thank you" she cheats, tossing the red shirt to the side, and there she goes off to Mabel town, the capital of crazy vil. She's one of a kind. Then, the phone starts to ring. "Dipper get the phone!"

"Got it" I call, running to the house phone. "Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Yes, this is Mason Pines?" My principal asks.

"Yeah, that's me," I says. I listen closely as he explains something." I'm sorry. Can you run that by me again?" I ask, confused. "Well I am but isn't there someone else?"

" You're the smartest kid in the district I've seen in a while," he falters.

A sigh leaves me, "Okay, I guess I can," I answer questionable. The educator hangs up, not even thanking me.

"Who was that, dip dop?" Mabel pops her head out for the doorway.

"It was the school, " I say, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"And?"

"They what me to convince Bill to attend more classes, and to be his tutor for some support in his classes," I says flats, rubbing my arm.

"Oh Dip, you don't have to,"

"No, no it's fine. I told them I'd give it a try. It's not a big deal, it's just that, he bullied me so much that I stopped going to school. I was so glad threat we didn't see each other since then, and now I think he doesn't remembers me. So it's fine," I reassure her. I didn't want to think about i. I just do my homework and help Mabel with hers, I made dinner, and laid on my bed. I feel like a parent, taking care of Mabel even though I'm the younger twin. Our parents are both on business trips and won't be back for who knows how long. Our younger sister is with our mom, since she's only five, and they want to give us some freedom while there gone.

I couldn't sleep so ended up going for a walk in the park, it was so dark and cold, it feels amazing. I walk deeper in to the part of the park that turns into woods, I just followed the sound of the animals at night, it was so calming, I was so caught up in the peaceful sounds that I got lost.

I was lost and I didn't have my phone. 'Fucking genius, Dipper!' My mind yells at me as I face palm. I can't find the trail.

"Shit I'm so-"

"Screw you!"

'What was that!?'

"You heard me, you broke our deal. Now you pay me now, or you could die now? Which one do you want?" He coos. That sounds like Bill, but who's he with!? Then, there is gunfire.

Gunshots?! Thats Gunfire!

"Hahahaha, your also pathetic! Using a gun, and there's what, five of you, come on? Give me a real fight," he snickers.

I could hear the gunfire, the screaming, the pain, I was to scared to move. It fell silent. I slowly start walking backwards, until a hand grabs my arm and pulls me forward into someone's chest.

"Oh it's you," Bill coos, suppressed.

He was covered in blood, I glacé at the five lifeless body's on the ground, he, he killed them.
"You—Your a murder!" I yell, trying to pull away.

"Uh yeah, tell me something I don't know pine tree," he says in a joking tone.

"No way, you remember me?" I blurt out. I want to run, but my legs are frozen in there tracks.

"Of course! Mason Pines, you have that cool Dipper shaped birthmark on your forehead," he chirps. "We used to go to school together. How could I forget you?" He teases me, mocking me. "I recognized you the second I saw you. Remember when I'd tease you, and I gave you the cutest nickname, ha! That was fun, right? Pinetree?"

"Uh yeah, fun," I grit passed my teeth.

"I guess you saw all that, huh?"

"Well I just heard, so I'm going now," I say, trying to pull away, but he's stronger than he looks.

"Sorry, I have to make sure you don't tell anyone about what you saw," Bill says darkly.

"Oh no, I won't tell, I promise!" I beg. Sweat dripping from my body.I just want to get of of here.mThere are Five died guy laying in the dirt, I can't call anyone, a have no cell, and I can't run, he might kill me.

"Sorry, mam I scaring you?" Bill asks, with a smirk.

"Well what do you think? There's five died guys and murderer in front of me, and I might die! No, not scared at all!" I yell sarcastically.

"Good and I know you won't tell anyone," he chuckles.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Bill tightened his grip on me arm and pulls me closer, pinning me up against a tree. He pushes his lips against mine, slipping his tongue in and out. My face went red, up to my ears, but I couldn't move. I shut my eyes, I felt the oxygen slip away just to have it fill my lungs with it once more, to have it taken away again. I don't think I'd ever tell him or anyone else this but, it feels good not having my way, to be put in a place of obedience.

 I don't think I'd ever tell him or anyone else this but, it feels good not having my way, to be put in a place of obedience

I finally pushed him away," I wasn't going to tell! You didn't have to do that!" I shout. I was out of breath, panting like an idiot. My cheeks red, I feel so embarrassed.

"Hahaha! Now I know that you won't tell, I'll give you a ride," he says, pulling me by my arm.