Sex Hangover

Dipper's body fells heavy, eyes fluttering open, the bags under his eyes. Taking a deep breath, Dipper to push himself up from the couch, but to have pain stretch down his arms. Unfortunately, his arms give way, making him fall face first into the couch cushion. He sighs heavily. Pain engulfed his lower back, and could barely feel his legs. He stretches his sore muscles out on the couch, until he froze. 'Couch? Why am I naked on my couch?' He thinks to himself while he scratches the the back of his head just dumbfounded. Then it hit him.

"Oh my god!" He screams, sitting up fast, covering his mouth with his hands, shocked. Only to have his muscle strain, hurting him, hissing in pain. He rubs his shoulders, breathing in heavily.

'Last Night I Had Sex With Bill! Bill— fucking Chiper, and it felt amazing! Something is fucking wrong with me! How did that fell good? ' his mind yells at him.

His heart throb, face red up to his ears. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. Turning his head, to my phone on the table, and right beside it, is two pain killers and a glass of water. Without a thought, Dipper pops them into my mouth with a swig of water and swallows. Looking at the text, Dipper frowns. It's Bill's.

*
Text:
Sorry I couldn't stay for round 4, but I have some Business to take care of. I'll see you at the party tonight though, so keep that ass ready for me<3 P.s I exchange your phone numbers while you were sleep =) and make sure to take those pain killers I left you, don't want you to be in pain when we do it again tonight. And be as Sluty as possible ok~?
Sleep well pine tree
*

Another is sent a text. From Mabel. Reading, she is at Pacifica's place.

He smiles for a moment, before frowning. 'That son of a Bitch! He fucked me, then left, then wants to do it again!? What dose he take me for! A whore? wait! Did he say we had 3 rounds! No Fucking wonder I feel like shit!' He yells, falling back into the the couch.

With his body still sore, Dipper stumble up the stairs to the shower. Looking into the mirror, his messy hair, dark baggy eyes, the teeth and claw marks that covered my shoulders, and lower back.

Stepping into the shower, he turns the nobs. The hot stemming water reminded him of last night. Dipper's hand's caress his on body gently. Leaning his head against the tiled wall, he sighs into the steam, face red. Felling everything inside. If he didn't dig it out, it'll become painful later. Swallowing his pride, Dipper retches behind, hissing as his finger claw their way in.

A gasp escapes him, his legs start to tremble, "no. No no no! It didn't feel good! It didn't feel good! I didn't want him inside of me, That's right! It felt disgusting," he sits out,

He bent over, with one hand, he clung to the wall, and with the other I fingers himself deeper and deeper. Small moans and gasps escaped his mouth. My face pressed up against the tiles, it feels good.

More. His mind fogs, begging for more, even when he hates himself for it.

Dipper makes a choked out sod, toes curl, drool mixing with the water. He can remember the way he touched him, vividly. A smile stretches across the brunettes face, the pleasure was too much. H loves it, but it wasn't enough, felling the same powerful lust from the night before. Like bloodthirsty eyes are watching him.

"B-Bill-" he moans, coming against the wall. Looking down, the water mix with it as it drips from the wall. 'This can't be true, am I really a slut?! Or dose it only feel good when he dose it.' He falls to his knees, the water slashes as he did. In a panic, he starts to cry, his right hand covering his mouth as he sobs.