Dark Shadows and Dried Blood

(Hahahahaha! You all thought I was dead. Lol)

"Dipper?" Mabel whispers as the door creaks open a crack. "Dipper?" She asked a little louder, inching the door farther open so her head can peak through.

The room was empty, everything looked the same. Only for a open window with a sticky note on it that read: he's mine now.

The glass I got her hand shatters, her footsteps echo in the empty hall as she bolts for downstairs.

"Grunkle Ford!" She screamed in a raspy, teary voice and water sheds from her eyes.

"Mabel, what is it!?" Ford calls back in a raspy voice as his and Stan's foot steps stomp up the stares.

Both came up the stairs out of breath, looking wide eyed at their niece on her knees, crying into her hands in front of Dipper's door.

"No," Stan mutters before racing for the door. His breath heaves as he stares helplessly into the empty room.

Ford stood at the stairs, unable to move as tears stream down his face in silence.

*

Dipper lays peacefully against Bill's chest as he rests. Bills hand rubs up and down the bare back of the young male that slept atop him. Dried blood smudge Dipper's lips from feasting upon the blood Bill allowed him to drink while having sex.

Light wasn't allowed in the room. It was dark, light didn't escape from the curtains. Yellow eyes glow in the dark while glaring down at the sleeping body of the boy.

The boy had been full of energy while drinking blood in his new awakening. Bill enjoyed the excitable and hyper lover that seemed to grow hungrier and hornier with each passing minute.

Bill loved it, and the more blood Dipper consumes. Bill liked his lips at the thought of what his Pinetree will become in due time.

"Bill," Dipper whispers as he pushes himself up to tower over Bill. Bill's eyes fallow the boys now bright blue eyes.

'So he's still hungry,' Bill chuckles to himself. Dipper's eyes go blue when opening up to his monsteras form. Slowly, Bill's hand ruffles Dippers fluffy hair making the boy pout. "You are so cute," Bill coos as he brings Dipper close to his neck. "Go on now. Don't be shy," he sighs into the soft kisses being placed on his pale skin by Dipper.

Dipper gently bit down on the neck of his lover like a baby drinking milk from its mother's breast. His mouth sucks on the skin, darkening Bill's flesh.

Dipper pulls back with a 'pop' from his lips while looking down at Bill. Bill tilts his head to the side, playfully smiling up at his curious new monster.

"Look at you," Bill praises. His hands coming up to hold Dippers cheeks. "You're all dirty," Bill tease lightly as his tongue drags across Dipper's lips, tasting his own blood.

Dipper kisses back, sucking on Bill's lips. Hungrily, Dipper pushes Bill down into the mattress. "Bill," Dipper moans into the kiss, breathing in the smell of blood.

He loves the smell.