Blood Fridge

(Hey guys, I'm right now working on rewriting chapters to 1 to 5. They are basically all the same, but I did add and change a few things. Just wanted to give a heads up before people start asking me question that I already answered, I also encourage you to go check it out because there are some things that are different and hints)

Dipper fallows Bill back to his car; still, he shakes from the what had happened. He shows no sign of running away from Bill, more like giving in. His hand grips Bill's tightly.

They stop in front of a slim, black limo. Two men in suits opens the door to the car.

Confidently, Bill gently pulls Dipper into the slim vehicle. "Strapped in?" Bill chirps.

Dipper looks around, there aren't any seat-belts. "There aren't any," he whimpers. A dark chuckle leaves Bill, who is sitting across form the frightened boy.

"There sure aren't."

*

When the car came to a stop, Dipper still keeps his head down. Ashamed of what he's done. The door opens, Bill starched out his hand.

Looking up, Dipper hesitantly, reaches out for his hand. There was no point anymore. He's starving— he's willing to feed. It doesn't matter anymore.

The air is chilly, the sky dark. The car drove off, to where Dipper did not care where. Dipper allows his body to fallow Bill.

The apartment is cold. Colours dark. Dipper didn't notice them entering the room, or the door shut; locking behind him.

"Have a seat." Bill sat Dipper down on the couch. It's firm like wood.

His eyes scan the room. Its modern, cold, seems like it should be owned by a business man. So why does Bill live in something so expensive?

"Here," Bill chirps, handing him a blood packet.

Taking it, Dipper forces himself to drink it. It's bitter, freezing; it lacks taste. Still, he lets it pour down his throat. Pulling the almost empty bag away, Dipper looks over to Bill, who is smiling warmly.

"It's bitter," Dipper says coldly.

"Don't like it cold?" Asks Bill as his leans forward. Dipper meekly nods; face red. "Here," he offers. With his middle finger, Bill slowly pulls the collar of his shirt down to his left shoulder.

His tongue felt dry licking his bottom lip. He didn't release he was slowly leaning forward into Bill's lap. His hands cup Bill's kneecaps, gripping them gently. His forehead rests on the bare shoulder.

"Can I?" It came out raspy. A beg.

Soft chuckles leave the other man. "So obedient." His pale, nibble fingers comb the softly curled, brunette locks. "Go right ahead," he calmly orders. His hand pushing the boy's nose into the tender flesh.

Once white skin, blush a bright pink up to his ears, to his shoulders. "I won't be able to go back after this, will I?" He asks. But he already knows the answer.

"No," Bill says in a dark voice. "You won't." In silence, Dipper claws onto Bill's lap, his nose still stuffed into the crook of the neck; leaving the other a little stunned.

Bill smiles though. His left hand greedily hugs Dipper's waist. The hands that once hung limply at the brunette's side, now lays atop the vampire's shoulders.

"Then I'm yours," he whispers into the skin. Brutality, his developing fangs pierces the skin. Bill didn't flinch when blood gushes from the wound– overflowing passed the soft lips, into his mouth.

It burns his throat. His lazily open eyes water. It's far different from when he first bit Bill. There was no rush, no fear or risk, or hunger. He feels full.

His lips make a 'pop' when his fangs unlatch. Looking up at Bill with tear filled eyes, Dipper breathes in slowly. "You taste good," he swoons, rolling his hips forward.

Darkly, Bill smirks. "I bet you taste even better," he says with both hands holding Dipper's hips. "May I?"

Dipper nods. With no warning, Bill rips into Dipper's shoulder, making the boy scream. Pushing forward, Bill greedily sucks blood out from the skin. Out of the veins. Suddenly, Dipper's back his the floor, only his head being cradled in Bill's right hand, and his waist with the left. He moans loudly, arching his back into the wooden floor, fingers clawing at the vampires blond locks and legs wrapped around Bill waist.

"Don't tease me," Dipper whines.

Pulling away from the wound, Bill chuckles as blood drips from his lips. "Then I will get on with it," he whispers, kissing the flesh. "Let us go to the bedroom."