Bleeding

Grinning ear to ear, he lowered his head to my neck- bitting it again. I arched my back, pain surged through my body, my veins, my blood." Let—Let go!" I squeal, tugging weakly on his shoulders. I could feel my blood being branded from my body as his teeth gripped harder on my flesh before pulling away.

He brought his head up, more of my blood smudged on his lips "your just so weak, it's adorable," he cooed, showing his teeth- those shark like fangs.

Gritting me teeth, I grad his hand, bring it to my mouth, and bitting it with all my strength- till it bleed. I sucked out his frozen blood- till it filled my cheeks.
Bill groaned in pain, before ripping his hard away. He took his other hand, covering my mouth- with Bill's blood still inside. It made me gag; his blood stung my tongue like fire, it hissed through my lungs.

"All right pine tree," he said giggling," you want my blood so bad? Take it," he full on laughs.

My eyes water at the stinging inside my mouth- my nostrils burned. "Do you want to know why it hurts?" He asked calmly. I nodded my head. "It's because I'm haft vampire; however, the other half is demon. That's why I look so fabulous all the time," he said giggly. I narrowed many eyes- so much.
"You don't believe me?" He said with a pout. I nodded again. "Well, I guess I'll have to make you believe me," he said excitedly. "Swallow," he demanded.

I shook my head, I didn't want to.

"To bad," Bill said harshly- pushing down on my lips." You wanted to taste it, now your going to deal with the consequences," Bill said, laughing to himself. "I want you to be just like me," he said. I could feel the liquid teeter-tottering at the back of my throat., but I didn't swallow. No matter how painful it is. "Fine, be difficult," he sighed, moving his hand to my chin. "It makes it more fun this way," he hissed with joy. "Now, be a good boy, and give me back my blood," he said softly, kissing my lips- drawing the red toxins out from my mouth; with him drinking it himself.

His and my tongue wrapped around each other's. His hands moved in my shirt, and up my chest, he then ripped it from my body. "What the hell!" I yell, covering my bare chest. My face A dark red as I look back up to Bill- his eyes drowning in lust, ready to devour me as he licks his blood dried lips.

" I can't wait to eat you," he said with a smirk tugged on his lips- his hands gently holding my cheeks.

At that moment, I looked into his blood soaked ruby eyes- my body felt limp. "Okay," I whispered, tears rolling down my face.

He showed me his toothy smile, his eyes- wild like a monster." Perfect. Just leave everything thing to me baby," he said lustfully moving his hands down my skin.

-----( Mabel's P.O.V)-----

I walk around the party, looking for Dipper. I haven't- No one's seen him in an hour. I soon spotted Pacifica, she was beautiful talking to the guests. I'm so glad she said yes, to be my girlfriend.
" Pacifica!" I yelled, waving my arms, she spotted me- soon walking over.

"Hey, what is it?" She asked.

I Sighed," no ones seen Dipper, and I don't know where he is. I'm worried," I said hugging her arm.

She giggled while patting my head," your silly, I saw him go upstairs. He's probably in a guest room taking some time away from the party," she said confidently as she lead me up the stairs.
We stood in front of the main room.