Chapter Three

[a/n]: Just an FYI, I will usually put gifs of people in the cast. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

+++

Florence

I open my eyes and am greeted by a faint smell of cinnamon. My eyes feel droopy as I look at my surroundings. Here I am, laying on a bed in an unknown room. My gaze drifts down to my hands and I realize I'm not tied up or anything like before. I'm in a completely comfortable bedroom with no sort of restraints. Saying I'm surprised is an understatement.

Raising my head from the fluffy pillow, I'm hit with immediate dizziness. Harry sure knew how to knock someone out perfectly, making sure it would last for a while. I roll my eyes at the thought. Now sitting upright, I turn so my legs dangle off the side of the bed. As I'm about to step off onto the floor, the bedroom door opens, revealing a woman.

She holds a tray with a bowl of food and silverware at the side of it, along with a glass of water. It took me a moment to realize she didn't take notice of me being awake and sitting up, which explains why she was practically tiptoeing while making sure the food doesn't spill.

I clear my throat, and her eyes snap towards me. She looks nervous, but then she flashes me a smile. Her feet shuffle to the table next to the bed and she places the tray down. Slowly, she turns around, meeting my gaze.

"I just came to bring you some food, sorry to disturb you." She explains, shyly turning away.

"You didn't wake me, I woke up a few minutes ago."

"Oh okay! Well, your food is ready for you to eat and the bathroom is over there if you want to freshen up," She points to a closed door near the tall dark wooden dresser. "Also, in the dresser there should be some clothes that you can wear."

Eyeing the door to the bathroom, I realize I kind of stink, since I haven't gotten the chance to shower. "Thank you," I smile.

"You're welcome!" She starts to walk back to the bedroom door to leave.

"Wait–" I pause, as she turns her head towards me. "What's your name?"

"My name is Kim, and as everyone is aware in this place, you're Florence Books."

"How does everyone know about me?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"People are calling you Harry's new toy."

I feel my blood boil at this, "His new toy? I'm a person, not an object. So he used to have an old toy?"

My appetite was now lost. Just thinking of the sick ways you could define toy, without the literal definition made me disgusted.

She frowns, "I've already said too much, if Harry found out he'd be infuriated."

"Well just answer me this; why are you here?"

She looks confused at first, but then she realizes what I'm asking. "Zayn is my boyfriend, we've been together for three years. I didn't know he was a part of Harry's gang until a year after we had been dating. But I love him so I live here with him now."