Chapter Six

**not edited**

[a/n]: I decided to attach a picture of the dress Florence tries on during this chapter because why not? I love when authors provide a visual of things that are in a chapter, so hopefully you don't mind.

Also there is a somewhat mature scene in this chapter, just a warning. Although in the future I will not being giving anymore warnings since my story is listed as mature.

Anyway, as always there is a song attached to the chapter, this time it's High For This by The Weeknd. I highly recommend playing it while reading this chapter. That's it, thank you for reading.

+++

Florence

Everyone is dead silent as they look at Harry, and as Harry looks straight at me. He takes small steps forward to me, leaning into my ear.

"When you finish your breakfast, come to my room, I need to speak with you."

I nod in understanding, and look down at my lap. I felt so ashamed for asking that question when Harry was in the kitchen. My face was probably close to a tomato from the embarrassment I was feeling at this very moment.

I grab my fork and knife that lie next to my plate and start to cut my pancakes into pieces, making them easier to eat. While I do so, I feel everyone's gaze on me as I do this. Everyone didn't even go back to their conversations, due to the tension now felt in this kitchen. I take a deep breath out of my nose; I need to say something.

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Please just disregard my actions and continue with your conversation." I give a fake small smile.

They don't speak for a second, but then they quickly get back to talking. I blow out a breath and start to eat the delicious pancakes.

"Florence," I hear Niall whisper. I turn my head towards him and raise an eyebrow.

"I would tell you things if I could, just know that."

I nod my head slowly, not bothering to speak. I turn back to my pancakes and finish off the rest of them. Pushing myself out from the table, I stand up with my plate in hand, and walk by the sink. The plate is placed in the stainless steel sink, as well as the fork. I grab a cup from the cabinet and quickly wash my food down with some water.

Turning around, I look to see everyone laughing and in conversation, while I think about myself and how I'm about to go and face a monster. Sighing, I make my way out of the kitchen and down the hallway to the two big doors that I've now come to hate. I don't bother knocking, and push the door open. I see Harry sitting in his office chair, typing away on his laptop. I shut the door behind me, and he finally looks at me.

He stands up, walking over toward me until our faces are inches apart. "Where did you hear this rumor?"

Rumor? Oh, the toy. Technically Kim told me, but I couldn't tell him that she said anything. She's been nice to me, so I don't have a reason to rat on her.

"When I went to the salon, Dana left to go and get something and a woman came up to me. She asked me if I was your new toy." I explain, staring into his eyes.