chapter 1

I'm Monica but my dad calls me Sammy. My middle name is Sam. I'm 14. My dad and I live next to my aunt Fiona. My uncle Carl. My other aunt Debbie and my niece Franny.

Dad and I used to live with them but dad thought we needed our own house. My mom Karen left us when I was only 7. I haven't seen her since. I talk to her on the phone sometimes but I miss her. I know she doesn't miss me but I don't care.

My dad is a contracter. He drinks a lot but he only does it when I'm getting ready to go to bed,but I can tell. I really love my dad but he remind me of my grandfather. My grandpa Drank drinks a lot. He kinda worried me. Everyone makes fun of me since I'm more sensitive then everyone in my family.

Uncle Carl says that I'm being pussy because I care about people too much after they did me wrong. Aunt Debbie says I might get pregnant like how she did. Aunt Fiona just tells me not to listen to them. I love uncle Ian. Ian is the nicest to me and he lets me spend the night at his house.

Today it's Saturday. Dad is probably on the couch from last night's hangover.

I went downstairs. I saw dad on the couch. I shook him. I said "Dad wake up!" Dad popped up and said " ugh Sammy good morning baby." I answered "Dad lets go to Fiona for breakfast." dad said " fine go ahead I'm gonna meet you there."

I smiled and nodded my head.

I put on my sweater and left my house. I closed the door. I ran next door. I went through the back door. I saw Carl and Franny at the table. 

"Hey Sammy" Carl greeted. I answered "hey Carl." Carl asked "how's lip?" I answered " oh ugh Dad's coming over soon."

Fiona said "good, haven't seen him in a while." I asked "did any of you hear from mom?" Fiona answered "sorry Sammy not today."

I groaned a little sad. I really do miss my mom,no matter what any one says.

Uncle Ian came through the door. I said "IANNN!" Ian came over to me and picked me up and hugged me tight. I love Ian he is so nice.

Ian said "where is your dad at Sammy?" I answered "he coming soon." Ian said hi to everyone.

Liam came down stairs and said "hey Sammy did you ever think about what I said?"

Ugh. One of Liam's friends want to go out with me. The boy is extremely cute and I like him I'm just nervous. His name is Corie. Corie is a player. He talks to girls then fucks them and leave. I don't know how Liam is even friends with him. Liam is the nicest person ever.

I said "tell Corie to ask me to my face." Liam said " fine but let's go we have school."

Then dad came in. Everyone said Hi and hey. Dad came over to me with my book bag. He said "you guys want a ride to school?" Liam said "yes and can you pick up Corie?" Dad said "sure."

We all finished eating our food. I said "Liam can you please stay with me today?" Liam answered "sure but I can't protect you forever Sammy, your gonna have to fight back one day." "I know Liam,I'm just scared." I said.

Liam said "fine."

Liam and I got in Dads car. Dad drove to Cories house. I saw him. He got in the back with me. He said "hello everyone." He looked at me and smiled. He said "hey Sam." I said "only my friends and Family call me Sam." Corie said "but we are friends." I just looked at him. I didn't say anything.

We got to school. Dad left. Corie put his arm around my waist. He asked  " So Sam want to come over today after school?" I said "for what?"

"Well your good in math,can you help me?" Corie answered.

I giggled and said "Corie stop you know you don't want my help in math." Corie said "fine I just want to talk to you." I asked "about what?" Corie said " Stop Sam you already know plus I live three blocks from you just come over."

I said "fine,but you have to walk with me." Corie answered "of course."

Corie kissed my cheek and went to his friends. 

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

Corie and I was at his house. Corie asked "why did you tell Liam I had to ask you out my self?" "Liam's my cousin that's weird and you do."

Corie said "is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?" I blushed and put my head down.

Corie leaned closer to me. He put my head up. He kissed my lips. He started to unbutton my shirt. He was feeling on me. He started to take off his pants. He tried to pull off mine. He put his hand in my pants. I said "Corie stop!" He didn't listen. I pushed him off.

Corie said "what? You always have your way with a Gallenger." He was smirking. I fixed my clothes quickly as I grabbed my stuff and left. Before I left I kicked Corie in his balls.

Once I left I slammed the door and started to cry as I ran to Fiona's house.

Carl was there. He asked " Sammy what's wrong?" I said "Corie Hamm." Carl said "what did he do?"

I said "he kissed me and tried to make me have sex with him and when I said no he said you always have your way with a Gallenger."

Carl said "that fucking prick is dead!" I screamed " NOO CARL PLEASE DONT!" Carl said " Sammy you are 15 and he hurt you." Carl yelled into the living room "where is the killing bat!?" Liam came downstairs and said "I have it. here,who you killing?" Carl said " Corie Hamm!"

Liam said "wait that's my friend Carl,why?" Carl said "he tried to force Sam and said "you always get you way with a Gallenger." Liam said "oh go fuck him up."

I laughed a little. I said "I'm going home." I went next door to my house. I went in my room and cried my self to sleep.