Chapter 5

Monica's pov

I woke up and hit my head on something. I started crying. Mickey came inside my room. He said " uhh you hit your head on the pole?" I looked up and nodded my head.

Mickey said "you'll get used to it." I said "where is Ian?" Mickey said "work, get up you have school." I looked at Mickey and said "can I stay please Mickey?" Mickey said "fine but don't tell Ian,he will kill me." I ran out of bed and hugged Mickey.

I said "thank youuuu." Mickey said "stop with the mushy gushy stuff." I let go off him and said " okay."

Mickey said "there's breakfast in the table." I nodded my head.

I went in the kitchen. I saw the food. I sat down and started eating. I saw Mickey's son. They changed his name to Riley. Riley is so mean,he bullies me at school. I'm scared to tell. Only Liam knows.

Riley said "why you eating fat pig?" I shrugged my shoulders. Riley said "get out my kitchen bitch!" Riley pushed me off the chair and dragged me out the kitchen. I ran in my room. I locked the door and cried on my bed.

I went to sleep.

Dream---

I was jumping on daddy's bed. I said "DADDDY DADDY WAKE UP!" He said "ugh princess,what is it?" I said "you said we can go to the park daddy." Daddy sat up. He put me on his lap. He said "how about me and you just get ice cream?"

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head. Daddy said "you still worried about mommy?" I nodded my head and put my head down. Dad said "it's okay,she's fine, she just went to see her dad." I said "I thought her dad was dead." Dad said "good,you remembered,your right,baby she is just in California."

I said "your lying daddy."

Then I Hurd banging at the front door. I said "who is it?" Daddy said "shh hide under my bed and be quiet."

I scaredly put my head down as I went under the bed. I Hurd daddy yelling. A loud drop too.

Dream over*

I woke up sweating. Something like that happened when I was little. But only it was dad that fell. Dad got punched in the face that day. I love dad sooo much.

I got up. I looked at the time. It was 6:49. Ian should be home. I opened my door. I saw Ian and Mickey kissing.

Ian said "oh hey sweetie." I lowly said "hi Ian."

Ian said " you hungry?" I shook my head. Then Riley came inside the living room. Riley said "she doesn't need to eat."

Ian and Mickey yelled at him. Mickey dragged him into the room in the back. Ian pulled me to sit down with him. Ian said "what's wrong Sammy?"

I lowly said "I miss Dad." Ian said "it's okay,he's just getting help,He still loves you Sammy." I said "I know but I just miss him." Ian said "how about this,if you go to school tomorrow and don't lie like you did today, I will take you to go see him." I smiled and said "okay."

I hugged Ian. I kissed his cheek.