Chapter 3

Monica's pov

I woke up this morning to my drunk father. He was in my room looking out the window.

I said "dad?" He looked at me and turned around. He's really drunk. I got clothes. And I ran next door to Fiona's house. Fiona said "Sam?"

"Why you over here today?" I answered " dad is drunk, really really drunk." Carl said "wanna go back to sleep again?" I nodded my head. Carl said "go in my bed." I hugged Carl and said "thank you."

Carl's pov

I'm 17 now. Liam is 15. Lip is 31. And Ian just turned 30. Fiona is 37.

I said "why is Lip drunk? Sam can't even sleep!" Fiona said " We thought he would stop at least when he was in his early 20s remember." I said " that isn't fair to Sam it's like us growing up with Frank." Fiona said "you didn't grow up with Frank like that Carl." I said "but you did, you know how Sam feels right now."

Fiona sighed and said "fine we can talk to him later."

I said "alright now I'm going to go to Dominqe's house." Fiona said "be safe."

Monica's pov

Liam And I was playing. Liam said " shut up you thought Mickey was cute." I said "soooo he still is he's just gay and cute." Liam said " shut up." I said "you shut up I was supposed to go to sleep." Liam said "stop acting like your going to go to sleep."

I sat up. I moved the sheets. I saw a gun. I never saw one in real life. I picked it up. I said "look what i found Liam."

Liam got on the bed with me. Then the door opened. It was Fiona and Debbie. Fiona yelled "Monica!" I put the gun down.

Fiona picked it up and put on the top bed. She helped us down. Fiona said " where did you find that at?" I lowly says "on Carl's bed." Debbie said "Shit, he most of forgotten one when we threw them away."

Fiona said "lets go downstairs, No one comes upstairs until Carl gets back."

2 hours later

Carl came home. Fiona looked mad. I said "Carl I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

Fiona said " You had a gun on your bed!!!!" Carl said "SHITT! Fiona I swear I forgot, I wouldn't leave a gun in the house Liam or Sam could've took it." Fiona said " your lucky neither of them got hurt, we took it to the police station with the others."

Carl came to me. He said " Sam it wasn't your fault, I should've of left it there." I said "I'm sorry it was, I was playing with it." Carl hugged me and said "no it's not Sam."

Carl went upstairs. Dad and Ian came inside.

Liam went upstairs. Carl came downstairs.

Carl said "So Lip what happened this morning?" Dad said "I was a little drunk." Carl said " Lip you've been "a little drunk" all month." Dad said "so what I'm not hurting no body."

Carl said " see that's where your wrong, you see the bruise on Sam's arm? That's from you from when you was to drunk and you pushed her,how about the one on her leg when you thought she was a burglar and hit her with the killing bat!" Ian sat next to me as I started to cry. Dad looked at me and my bruises.

Dad said "your lying,I wouldn't hurt Sam." Fiona said "he's not lying Lip, you've been drinking to much and your hurting Sam." Carl said " she's your daughter man!"

Ian said " Lip go get some help, Sam can live with Mickey and me,until you get out."

Dad came in front of me. He said "did I really hurt you baby?" I nodded my head scared. Dad hugged me. He kissed my cheek. He pulled away and looked at me. He was crying. I said "stop crying Dad,I still love you." Das smiled and said "I love you too baby girl."