Chapter 6

Monica's pov

I was at school. Deanni came up to me. She bullies me. I hate her. She said "hey miss your achoulic father yet?" I tried to keep on walking and ignored her.

She pushed me down. I fell. Deanni kicked me in my face and in my stomach. I started to cry. She left. I stood up. My nose was bleeding.

I went to the bathroom. I blew my nose and made my noise stop bleeding.

I wiped my tears. I just need to get through the day so I can see dad. I left the bathroom and went to my class. I sat next to my lab partner. His name is Dean.

Dean said "hey Monica." I lowly said "hey." Dean said "you missed it,we have a project." I said "what is it about?" Dean said " it's about the molecules in cells." I groaned and said "after school tomorrow can we start?" Dean said "sure but you owe me." I smilies and nodded my head.

Skip school

We are at the therapy place. Dad was in a hospital pants and a hospital shirt.

I hugged him. Dad said " I missed you so much baby." I smiled. I responded "I miss you too." Dad said " was you being good with Ian and Mickey?" Ian said "Lip stop acting like she's a bad kid,she isn't like us."

I giggled. Dad said "you don't know my baby like I do."

Dad said "it's almost time for you guys to go so listen to me,I know one day your gonna get really mad and your not gonna be able to control your anger no more but when that does happen just yell or something, baby I don't want you to hurt no body. I did the same thing and I messed up and now I'm here. I scratched my professors car in college. Please baby just listens to me don't do anything your going to regret."  I nodded my head. I said "I understand dad."

Dad kissed my forehead. He said "bye baby." I waved bye.

We got home. Ian and I was sorting stuff. I said "Ian we don't need this." Ian said "yes we do put it in there." I said "Ian this doesn't even go to anything." Ian said "Monica put it in there." I said " Ian no it does not even go to anything we don't need this." Ian said " Monica put the shit in there mind your business stop acting so grown."

I threw it in the cabinet and yelled "stop acting Grown? Are you serious,I have a father that used to beat me and I told no body and handled it myself,I used to help pay the bills,Hell in at a 11th grade level!!"

Ian was about to say something but I ran in my room and slammed the door. I understand what dad was saying. I yelled to the top of my lungs. I just wanted to punch something. I started punching the pillows. One of the ripped. After that I laid down.

I cried. I don't wanna be a person that has anger problems. I just wanna sleep. I closed my eyes. And went to sleep.