Chapter 2

Monica's pov

I woke up from music. I went in the living room. I saw Dad and Frank. Frank said "Hey Monica." I said "hey Frank."

Frank likes to call me Monica because he misses her. Dad said "come here honey." I sat next to him. Dad said " you feel better now?" I nodded my head. The door ringed. Dad said "oh Frank get that it's Ian."

Frank opened the door. Ian came in. Ian sat next to me. He said "Hey Debbie oh I mean Sammy." I said "your not funny." Ian said "I'm hilarious." Dad said "you kinda do look like Debbie but only with Dirty Brownish blondish hair." Ian said "yeah."

I said "ugh I don't care, did you talk to mom?" Dad said "no Sammy."

Dad said "Sam you have to know and understand your mom was a little sick. She left us. She was scared." I nodded my head trying not to cry. Dad said "Your mom does this all the time,when i was dating her she would leave for weeks and not say anything."

I dropped a tear. I love my mom. Dad hugged me. He kissed my forehead. He said "it's okay."

Ian said "if it makes you feel better our mom did the same thing well I mean except she had bipolar disease." I said "so what, so do you,your not gonna leave us." Ian said" but she didn't take her medicine, she wouldn't listen. I said  "oh."

Frank said "okay enough of the sob story, Sammy go to bed it's late." Dad said "yeah baby it's getting late." I nodded my head and went in my room. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes.