Chapter 4

Monica's pov

Ian said that today I don't have to go to school since today dad is going to the therapy place today and we are dropping home off.

Mickey said "Sam make sure you close the door!" I said " okay Mickey."

We got in the car. Dad was in the back with me.

He was telling me a story about how he used to cheat on test and get paid for doing the test for other people. One time a boys test grade was invalid and he hanged dad out the window and Carl made him bring dad back in. Then Carl hit his leg with the killing bat.

Carl said "I remember that ."
I laid on dads shoulder. He said "I'm gonna miss you baby." I said "I'm gonna miss you too dad."

Dad said "listen to me,be good ,okay listen to Mickey and Ian, your smart,your like me,do your work in school and stop being lazy."

I nodded my head.

We got to the place. We couldn't even walk with dad inside the place. Dad got out the car. He kissed my forehead. He said "I love you Monica." I started to cry. I said " I love you too dad." Dad closed the door and left.

Carl came closer to me and hugged me. Carl said "it's okay,it's only two months and you can still visit him okay?" I nodded my head. Carl said " how about we go shooting?" Ian said"we not taking her shooting so she can be like you when you was a kid." Carl said "fine."

I giggled.

Carl said "what's so funny shut up?" I said "that's rude." Carl said "your sensitive." I said "shut up."

Mickey said "well I mean you are kinda sensitive." I said "shut up Mickey!" Ian said "you are but it's okay your different from us." I said "I like my family,I like the crazy stuff you guys do and how your tuff,I don't wanna be different." Ian said "it's okay Sam I mean look at me I'm bipolar and gay." I smiled and nodded my head.

I laid on Carl's shoulder and closed my eyes and went to sleep.