Married

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “He who is victorious over his passion at the time of anger is the strongest among you. He who forgives having the power to release (his anger and take revenge) is the most patient among you.” 

(a-Baihaqi in Shu’ab al-Imaan)

Married

Chapter-41

Aaisha's POV:

Ya Allah I am feeling nervous , I have to leave my parents and live with a stranger ,not exactly stranger but still.. My heartbeats are rapid as the time advances , I don't want to leave mumma and Abbu, I am already crying there is a lump in my throat and my tears are trying to ditch me, Ya Allah please make it easy for me , after first time ever talking nicely to Zain I am feeling weired I just don't like it .

Mahira came to me and helped me to car , now t?hey will take me to home and from there the rukhsati, Ya Allah that word thrills me , how will I live without my mumma Abbu and without fighting with Fahd , I sat in car Fahd was driving and first time he was driving like he is so much carefully , he did not spoke a word between the drive , not even while getting off he just carelessly got off the car and slammed the door which made tears flow down my cheeks. Mahira helped me to get into my house , and I was taken to my room , wow which will not be mine Ya Allah ...

My mom came in and hugged me and she started crying , Ya Allah I wanted to be strong but I can't I started crying too and one by one all my family members hugged me except Abbu and Fahd as they were in the hall then mumma took me to that hall where Abbu and Fahd were sitting with Zain as soon as we entered they got up from where they were seated and Abbu came to me and kept hand on my head and I hugged Abbu silent tears flowing down my cheeks , I have never seen tears in my father's eyes but today I saw them and it was breaking me, Fahd was not at all looking at me as if he was ignoring me all trying to controls and hide his tears  then Abbu kissed my forehead and took my hand and placed it in Zain's hand he gave an assuring smile and then we said our salam to everyone and proceeded towards Zain's car.

Fahd was holding my another hand still ignoring me the atmosphere was so heavy around due to the silent sobs so to lighten the mood Zain said to Fahd , "hey what's up buddy , already missing your sister ?" To which he smiled sarcastically and said ,"huh missing me .. Her.. Come on Zain bhai , I am so happy that she is finally leaving me alone , now no taunts and no fights peace and peace everywhere. " he tried to sound cool but his voice and his eyes mercilessly ditching him.Zain left my hand and hugged him and whispered something in his ears to which both of them laughed lightly , I am falling for this man more and more by this every action he make me fall in love with him more and more.

Then we sat in car and as the car drove past my house my muffling sobs were aggressive I couldn't have imagined this would be so difficult I was not able to control myself ,why it is so difficult ? I was feeling so helpless , so nervous when I felt Zain's hand on my hand he held my hand firmly and his another hand reached my forehead and he made me lean on his shoulder  but I was still crying so he spoke , '" .. Please don't cry, I know it is so difficult for you to live everything you had just and hour back , but you know I think Allah Sub ha na wa'taa'la knew that men can't handle because  they may be physically strong but they are mentally weak women may be physically weak but mentally strong , you are so strong to leave everything you had for and unknown person."

His words were comforting me a bit but my mind was pulling me back to think I have no one now, I was still crying I could see uneasyness in Zain's eyes so he spoke again which made laugh a bit ,"You know what I never imagined you crying to see such a strong and smart girl like you cry is beyond my imagination. " he said very intensely and was confused when I laughed "May I know the reason? I was so serious " he said.

"Nothing it is just what you spoke made me laugh , why did not you imagine me cry ? " I questioned him.

"Because I thought you made everyone cry . " he said which broke my heart then he started to laugh sewing my reaction," I did not knew you took it so seriously." He said with a playfully smile and I slapped him lightly on his arm .

"Woah , I never thought  it would be this easy. " he spoke with a smile.

"Easy??what?" I questioned

"I thought it would take ages for you and me to talk simply but now I think opposite. " he said in a soft and genuine tone , my expressions saddened again remembering my family it did not go unnoticed by him he held my hand and asked softly,"What's bothering you, is it what happened in past so please just try to forget that ,let's make it a new start." I smiled at him and spoke ," Its not the past just present , I feel lonely I feel helpless , I fell that no one is there by my side , I don't know is it natural to feel like this or its just me but I feel so alone ." a tear rolled down my cheek he wiped the tear and held both of my hand  and said in very soft intimidating voice ," I don't know is it natural to feel or not but I want to say that , I will be your side inshaAllah no matter what I don't know what happens tomorrow I just know I was so wrong and I want to rectify those mistake ,if Allah wills we will be together and happy and inshaAllah I will try my best. And if he wills we will be together in Jannah too."

I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder the feeling is wonderful I have  never imagined that he would make it so easy for me we both were lost in our thoughts he entwined our fingers and the journey was in silence we came out of our trance when car car to halt in front of a big mansion decorated beautifully , Mahira, Sheath Zain's mom and dad and some of his relatives were standing at the entrance . Zain got off the car and helped me out it was so difficult for me to walk in my gown, "Assalamualaikum and welcome habibti." Zain's  mom kissed my forehead and hugged me, Mahira was like super excited she jumped at me like a kid when Zain's mom left me,"wow wow.., I  am so  happy ." she exclaimed . "Drama queen" Zain mummbled from behind she glared at him but before they could speak anything Zain's mom took me in followed by everyone else..

**************
Assalamualaikum..
How was this chapter?
Please ignore the grammatical errors .
Jazakallahu khairankasser for your support..😊😊

With love
Alice.❤