Chapter 12

A man with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes walked in. "Our girl here knocked over a picture." He said to someone down the hall. I heard more foot steps coming down the hall. I was terrified!! And at the same time pissed off!! Two more boys walked in one of them had brown hair and green eyes, the last one had red hair with hazel eyes. They were all starring at me. I felt a tear drip down my face. I tried to ask what they wanted from me but all that came out was mu fo co tee sop. " I think our girl is trying to say something." Said the one with brown hair and green eyes reaching down to take the duct tape off my mouth. "What do you want from me!!" I said in a shouting voice. " we just want to have a little fun." Said the red head. They all started walking towards me. They grabbed me on to my arm and dragged me up onto the bed. I didn't know what they were going to do until the blonde one took his shirt off. I was trying to get my hands free but their was too much duct tape on them!! The other two started to climb in the bed next to me. I started crying. I didn't know what to do, I was scared! I tried to get my hands free one more time, and I did!! I got one of my hands free had the other was covered in duct tape still!! With my free hand I clawed the brown haired one in the face. He grabbed his wound on his face and said "now why did you have to go and to that?" He grabbed me by my hair and smashed my head off the headboard on the bed.