chapter 18

The blond got out of the car motioning for the red head to follow him. The red head had an uneasy look on his face. Wait the red head said were are we going to dump her! They're dumping me on the side of the road! The blond motioned for the red head to come out of the car again with a bit of anger in his expresion.  The red head listened to the blond this time and got out. They both headed to the trunk of the car. Nows my chance to leave!! I moved and tried to reach for the door handle, but then someone grabbed my hand! I turned around, and gret thats just great I forgot about the brown haired one!  " I wouldnt do that if I were you." he said. I looked away from him. Im sick of being told what to do!! I turned around again to see him looking down at something. I wonder what hes looking at? I looked down in between us to see what he was looking at. Crap I forgot he was still holding my hand!! I pulled my hand away but he just kept staring at the place wear our hands were touching. It was like he was in a trance or something! It kinda freaked me out a little! I was brought out of my thought when the door on my side opened! I turned around in a hurry to see that it was the blond and red head! The blond had a white body bag that was the kind that you put dead people in! And the red head was holdind tangled mess of rope! Oh crap...............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that it took me so long to update!  I've been sick with a bad cold this past week:( I have a question though. How do you guys think im doing on this book? Its my first book so please let me know!