Planning

So I just went back and changed some stuff in the second chapter. So if you want go back and check it out.

My doctors name is Dr. Johnson. So Dr. Johnson wrote a letter to Shawn's manager a couple weeks ago. But I doubt we'll get anything back.

*a couple days later*
*in my hospital room*

"Lexi I just got an email from Shawn's manager, Andrew, and he said Shawn's in." My doctor said.

Trying to hold back a scream I said, "Are you serious? What did it say? When? Where? Omg is this really happening? I can't believe it I'm meeting Shawn!!!!"

"Yes this is really happening," Dr. Johnson said handing me a piece of paper. "I printed out the email for you."

I skimmed the email and read some parts out loud.
"Shawn said that he would rather do something with Alexis than just meet her at a meet and greet so he can get to know her.....He recommended having her come to a show and then they could spend the next day together. He wants it to be a surprise for Alexis. But let me just say he's planning something big..."

Omg I can't believe what I just read. I never thought this day would come. Like I'm legit going to meet Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. What is life? And he knows my name. Like not just at a meet and greet but like spend the whole day together. This is the best day of my life.

My mom came in and I hugged her really tight. I'm so glad I have her. I could tell that seeing me happy made her happy. And now that I think about it I was making her sad that I want the only one this was hurting it hurt her to. She was watching her only family member die right before her eyes. And I wasn't making it very easy for her. I was determined to act happy a lot more often for her.

Then it hit me. I'm not meeting Shawn. Cancer patient me is meeting Shawn. The one with a bald head and pale skin. The one who's 25 pounds underweight. The one who can't even run 30 feet without getting out of breath. That's the person he's going to see. And he's only doing this out of pitty. Oh great I finally get to meet my idol and I'm gonna look like a fucking cancer patient. Oh wait that's exactly what I am.

Hope you guys liked this chapter I'm trying really hard to get Shawn into the book but I want to build up Lexi's story first but you'll be seeing more of him soon. I promise. ~Erin💖